PDA

View Full Version : Part # for the cardboard hatch floor?

newblackhatch
05-07-2008, 03:20 PM
I just bought my first EP and it didnt have the cardboard trunk floor. Ive been looking for the part on Majestic Honda but havent been able to find it. Anyone have it?

4angrybadgers
05-07-2008, 03:51 PM
Apparently it's in the "SIDE LINING" category. Not exactly a descriptive category... :noidea:

http://www.hondaautomotiveparts.com/auto/jsp/mws/prddisplay.jsp?inputstate=5&catcgry1=CIVIC&catcgry2=2003&catcgry3=3DR+SI&catcgry4=KA5MT&catcgry5=SIDE+LINING
#19.

thaseint
05-07-2008, 03:54 PM
Home depot or lowes carries the cardboard type material (same as OEM). You could probably just find a big sheet of that and cut it to fit....would probably even be cheaper than going through Honda.

BobSassafrass
05-07-2008, 03:55 PM
Wow thats a pretty outrageous price for something that would costs 10 dollars worth of particle board.

Princess
05-07-2008, 04:11 PM
Home depot or lowes carries the cardboard type material (same as OEM). You could probably just find a big sheet of that and cut it to fit....would probably even be cheaper than going through Honda.

Yeah, it is hidden under the carpet anyways. You can use someone else's as a template. You could even get one of those black rubber floor mats and cut that out in the same shape. Or maybe plastic.

newblackhatch
05-07-2008, 05:27 PM
Thanks for the fast help. That price is pretty ridiculous for those peices. Im going to post on HondaTech and see if any local EP3s will let me trace theirs.