PDA

View Full Version : J's racing roll center adjuster

turbomouse
05-08-2008, 01:36 AM
Would the J's racing roll center adjuster be of any difference compared to the progress front alignment kit? 150 dollar price difference and i ripped my boots on my stocks so id rather not get new stock parts.

05silversi
05-08-2008, 09:29 PM
They do two different things.

Roll center adjuster doesn't "adjust" anything -- it corrects geometry of LCA on lowered car. Front alignment kit gives you camber adjustment.

I think the question you're asking is: should I get the J's or stock ball joints? If issue is just torn boots, boots are only a couple $ from Honda. But if you need to replace the joints and your car is lowered the J's would be a good choice.

turbomouse
05-10-2008, 02:50 AM
the car is lowered just enough to close the gap on 18 inch gt7's. Just wondering if its worth the mod. This could benefit those with smaller rims and lower rides. I plan to auto x this car so camber adjustment is a must.

talonXracer
05-10-2008, 06:18 AM
The RCA's will kick alot of positive camber into the front suspension, so unless you are dropped a fair amount and have the camber adjusters already you will have issues with camber.

I had MugenSS(1.5" drop), I installed the RCA's and with the SPC front camber kit the max neg camber we could get was about 1.25degrees.

antisocial
05-10-2008, 09:05 AM
get the roll center adjusters. i have them and ther is a night and day difference in performance on a lowered car with these

turbomouse
05-11-2008, 11:49 PM
the only website that I have seen with RCA's is bulletproof automotive. Would there be any other reputable sites other than Yoparts.com that would have these. Yoparts.com doesnt deal with J's racing. Corsport doesnt have them and directtuning.com doesnt have them either. Any other suggestions? Thank you guys for the help

cHaRL!e
05-12-2008, 10:49 AM
http://www.aj-racing.com/catalog/product.php?productid=1272&cat=78&page=1

I believe you can order directly.. but not completely sure. If you order from them, lmk how it goes. I'll probably get them later on