PDA

View Full Version : lilepdatcould- t-town, new jersey

lilEpdatcould
05-09-2008, 07:06 AM
What's up everybody...well here is my b***h that i enjoy riding. Let me know What you guys think. Beside basic bolt ons, its pretty much stock.

Modifications- 15x7 rota auto x wheels, aem v2 intake, dc sport headers w/ megan racing high flow cat, tein control master flex full threaded suspension, energy master bushing suspenson kit, carbing lower tie bars, neuspeed short shifter, exedy stage 1 clutch, passwordjdm sidemarkers, jdm foglights, corsport shifter and tranny aluminim bushings, innovative front race mount, energy suspension rear mount insert, type R shift boot and wing, spc rear camber kit, ventshade window visor, STR fuel rail w/b&m fuel psi gauge, and tsx six speed shift knob
(just stuntin' with the six speed shift knob). Thats pretty much it for now...i'll
keep your guys posted on any further mods....thanx ephatch for the support.
PIMP OUT!

FoReVaPmP
05-09-2008, 07:16 AM
:mbiggrin: looks good mang!!!!

mustclime
05-09-2008, 07:17 AM
Looks good man:mcool:

its a ivtec
05-09-2008, 08:57 AM
clean and simple ride... nice man

shadowmd
05-09-2008, 09:49 AM
nice!

lilEpdatcould
05-09-2008, 10:51 AM
yea thanx a bunch guys....im trying to go all motor without having to resort to boost or nitrous. i see it as if these hondas were meant to be turbo or supercharged they would have been straight from factory. Spent two years on the suspension build alone...trying to get it right. i still have to get parts like strut bars, fender frames, and H braces. For the most part the car handles like a champ. Now its gonna take me another year to two to do motor work. Why so long?? "Do things right the first time so you dont have to go back in." Type S head with k24a4 block...yea i know i have to change the piston. Full motor work here i come!!! :eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows::nod:

lilEpdatcould
05-09-2008, 11:17 AM
where'd you get the rbc manifold from??? Are there any other aftermarket inatke manifolds out there for kseries?? i know there is a site called ross machining where you can get the necessary components to make your own intake manifold everything from the plenum to the intake runners...im trying to avoid that but if i cant find something already done then im gonna have to custom make one. let me kno.

civictype_r04
05-09-2008, 01:14 PM
Looks good man cant wait to see your motor build.

SilentEp3
05-09-2008, 04:03 PM
NOS is the Truth :-D lookin good man cant wait to see the updates.

lilEpdatcould
05-10-2008, 07:32 AM
Check em out...new pics.

PayneSkillet
05-10-2008, 09:26 PM
nj reppin :thumb:

lilEpdatcould
05-11-2008, 06:02 AM
you already know payneskillet

Unknownally
05-11-2008, 09:32 AM
How do I view the pictures? Invalid link or something rather.

/-/O/\/D/\ EP3
05-11-2008, 11:07 AM
got some 04-05 jdm projector lights(LHD) dats 4sale---bought it for 710 at speedstar(wayne) willing to let it go for 450 if interested- from jersey as well... just pm me if interested thanks. i have the 02-03 jdm lheadlights and i wont be needing these... if not, i got some depot blacked out headlights*close enough to jdm but not completely*(02-03) dats also 4sale for 175.

mannyboy23
05-11-2008, 06:56 PM
Nice ride man very clean

SilentEp3
05-11-2008, 07:36 PM
I see you put the fuel rail on nice,I am about to mine off the road clutch startin to slip on me,I gusse the nitrous guidline of anything over a 50 shot clutch upgrade is required,I seemed to look over.

lilEpdatcould
05-12-2008, 02:05 PM
Yea i had to. It was sitting around in my trunk for like a month before i put it on. I had to do some research, cause i thought i need a fuel pressure regulator. Turns out i didnt. Increased my throttle response a whole lot. It has a bigger bore opening up the fuel path. I thought it would make a dent in my fuel economy, but it didn't. It Actually helped a bit. It had my confused for a little bit.:mconfused:

Windchaser
05-12-2008, 02:12 PM
My browser won't let me view the pics :ballchain:

SilentEp3
05-12-2008, 03:21 PM
Yea i had to. It was sitting around in my trunk for like a month before i put it on. I had to do some research, cause i thought i need a fuel pressure regulator. Turns out i didnt. Increased my throttle response a whole lot. It has a bigger bore opening up the fuel path. I thought it would make a dent in my fuel economy, but it didn't. It Actually helped a bit. It had my confused for a little bit.:mconfused:

NICE , I odered my xtd stage 3 clutch set up got it a decent price only 210 shipped,I`ll see how this gose hopefully,I wont regret it just till i save up for a clutchmasters stage 4 setup with flywheel shit like 980.00 shipped haha.

lilEpdatcould
05-13-2008, 06:45 AM
Yea I heard they are pretty good. My boy had one on his h22. I drove yet and it felt pretty good. I don't know how its gonna drive on the k engine though. Yea that's the next step for me to upgrade the clutch/flywheel and cat back.

ep3civic2nr
05-13-2008, 07:40 AM
woot nice ep3! NJ FTW

lilEpdatcould
05-14-2008, 11:19 AM
Fellow EP3 drivers of Trenton, NJ. Stop risking your beloved ep's and exposing them to the dangers of street racing...we all know what im talking about. Yea its fun to go and do what you do best, but it won't be fun when some 17 year old kid with his mother's soccer van runs into the back of you. Trust me you won't be coming in first for that kind of race. The only prize you'll get is a drag racing ticket. SO PLEASE keep it off the streets. If not for your car then do it for yourself...if not for yourself then for your kids...if you don't have kids well then screw it!!!!!

lilEpdatcould
06-02-2008, 06:04 AM
Yea the ride looks and drives nicely, but unfortunately I have to upgrade. Wheels for sale rota auto X 15x7 with superb tires. Pick up only guys. Not beat to pay for shipping. Trying to make money not spend it. Also might sell my tein control master flex suspension. In great condition, if interested throw me an offer.