PDA

View Full Version : showstoppesrusa wing

Canuck Civic
05-10-2008, 04:45 PM
is the USDM Type R fiberglass wing from showstoppers like the HFP wing just not painted yet.

ohdamngetit
05-10-2008, 04:49 PM
in a sense yes but the hfp is a direct fitment and the color of the brake light is transparent/white but lights red where the hfp is red and lights red. Did that make sense? lol oh well, you get the idea :smile: hope that clears up a little bit for ya.

Windchaser
05-10-2008, 04:55 PM
Yes, and no. It depends on what you define a CTR wing to be =).

civictype_r04
05-10-2008, 06:41 PM
No the fiberglass does not fit flush and the HFP does. Also like said above the light part is different.

Canuck Civic
05-10-2008, 07:41 PM
Well my Honda dealership sucks big time and never get stuff from them anymore I think I'll just get this showstoppers wing cause I'm buying more stuff from them.

Also I want the jdm bumper and lip where do I find the front rebar on their site to order.

chuck83
05-10-2008, 08:17 PM
if you want authentic hfp try majestic honda, they ship

civictype_r04
05-11-2008, 07:53 AM
Well my Honda dealership sucks big time and never get stuff from them anymore I think I'll just get this showstoppers wing cause I'm buying more stuff from them.

Also I want the jdm bumper and lip where do I find the front rebar on their site to order.

Call up chuck they dont have the rebar's on the site.

vbpracer
05-11-2008, 07:56 AM
I have the ctr replica from showstoppers, and it fits perfectly fine, the only thing is the break light is clear as mentioned above. But no problems fitment wise.

civictype_r04
05-11-2008, 11:07 AM
I have the ctr replica from showstoppers, and it fits perfectly fine, the only thing is the break light is clear as mentioned above. But no problems fitment wise.

The fitment will be fine the only thing is at the to the it wont sit flush like the HFP one does because it is fiberglass.