PDA

View Full Version : T1r B-Max Coilovers

Ep3kp
05-12-2008, 11:27 AM
Hey any one here running the T1r B-Max Coilovers, if so lets hear what you think. Those who have any thing made by T1r i'd like your opinions on their products.

Windchaser
05-12-2008, 12:34 PM
Hey any one here running the T1r B-Max Coilovers, if so lets hear what you think. Those who have any thing made by T1r i'd like your opinions on their products.

Relabeled Apex'I coilovers.

Stubby
05-12-2008, 12:42 PM

I have the T1R 70mm exhaust and I think it is pretty well made. Kinda pricey, but it is a quality exhaust.

stubby

Ep3kp
05-12-2008, 03:20 PM
what do you mean relabed Apex-i Coilovers, do you mean that their the same company?

Windchaser
05-12-2008, 03:25 PM
what do you mean relabed Apex-i Coilovers, do you mean that their the same company?

same monotube design, same construction (chromoly steel if I remember correctly), same company that makes Apex'I coilovers made these. There is a cheaper version of these coilovers labeled by an off brand company, but I don't remember who they were.

what do you mean relabed Apex-i Coilovers, do you mean that they're the same company?

fixed :mwink:

i never had any of their products, but i see Apex-i as a reputable company.

*grammar patrol :mod:

Ep3kp
05-12-2008, 03:36 PM
same monotube design, same construction (chromoly steel if I remember correctly), same company that makes Apex'I coilovers made these. There is a cheaper version of these coilovers labeled by an off brand company, but I don't remember who they were.

interesting, do you know anyone that has any of those coilovers and whether or not they liked them? I want a set of coilovers and i was debating either set from Buddy Club, Tein Flex, and recently i've heard good things about Ksport, Then i found the T1R's for just cheaper than the flex's and the B.C. RS's.

CivicS
05-12-2008, 04:24 PM
go wit Buddy CLub N+ or RSD......best!

shusi
05-12-2008, 07:00 PM
anybody got pix?

Windchaser
05-12-2008, 07:01 PM
anybody got pix?

check SSR section

bigo711
05-12-2008, 11:25 PM
it should be a good entry-level coilover for daily driver that tracks occasionally.
not sure if it will last long tho.
however, i'd go for tein flex.
or tein mono flex for DC5 (because they don't produce mono flex for USDM ep3)

Sports Compact Magazine did a thorough coilover comparison for people who are looking to purchase coilover for daily driving + occasionally track.
they had a brief shock dyno that shows different damper's adjustable range.

Tein Mono Flex was one of the best that provided good price, comfort and performance.