PDA

View Full Version : XTD Stage 3 clutch+ 80 wet shot

SilentEp3
05-12-2008, 03:36 PM
Hey guys last saturday,I was racing a budd`e of mine and .I began to notice the clutch started to slip in 3rd pay no mind and thinkin it was just a one time thing.I come around ot give it another go and it began slippin in first so more a less time for an upgrade, I `ve been serching around and serching around and came across and XTD Stage 3 clutch kit for around 210.00 shipped.I used this setup on my b16 had no issue`s clutch felt very strong my only concern is would it do the same in my ep on the 80 wet shot of n20. Let me get some feedback and what kinda setups you guys are using with your nitrous.

SilentEp3
05-12-2008, 08:42 PM
toppppppppp

kspec03
05-13-2008, 12:01 AM
clutchmasters stg1 and exedy 12lbs flywheel.. feel very nice:mcool:

BlownSi05
05-15-2008, 06:05 AM
any clutch upgrade over stock you should be fine. the clutch kits should have a torque rating on them as far as what they can handle. just make sure you are in that range and you will be good.

ep3moschini
05-15-2008, 06:17 AM
I have a clutch masters FX300 and its a beast :mangel:

ALep3
05-24-2008, 01:25 PM
Hey guys last saturday,I was racing a budd`e of mine and .I began to notice the clutch started to slip in 3rd pay no mind and thinkin it was just a one time thing.I come around ot give it another go and it began slippin in first so more a less time for an upgrade, I `ve been serching around and serching around and came across and XTD Stage 3 clutch kit for around 210.00 shipped.I used this setup on my b16 had no issue`s clutch felt very strong my only concern is would it do the same in my ep on the 80 wet shot of n20. Let me get some feedback and what kinda setups you guys are using with your nitrous.

Where did you find that for that price? PM me I have some questions to ask I'm running a 50 shot on a stock clutch but it will not be long before I need one also.