PDA

View Full Version : San Diego noob!

rgenSi
05-13-2008, 11:35 AM
Wat up ya'll. Just move here to cali, looking foward to some meets and hopefully meeting new people. Im staying down in chula vista so if there is any weekly meets or just anything going down plz let me know. Also i spotted a ssm ep with 04-05 jdm front and red rotas, looked sick.:mtongue:

benkieboy
05-13-2008, 11:40 AM
welcome!!

SD_smrk1
05-13-2008, 11:50 AM
Wat up ya'll. Just move here to cali, looking foward to some meets and hopefully meeting new people. Im staying down in chula vista so if there is any weekly meets or just anything going down plz let me know. Also i spotted a ssm ep with 04-05 jdm front and red rotas, looked sick.:mtongue:

Welcome... Check the SoCal thread for meets events or anything else that will be happening in our area...
There is a weekly meet at Fusion every sunday in clairmont at 7:00 pm
or you can go on tuesdays and meet up with other honda owners with mods...
did you make a members page yet?
pics?

rgenSi
05-13-2008, 12:43 PM
That sounds pretty cool, i might hit it up this week. The only problem is that i dont know anyone and i dont want to show up by myself like a dumbass, so if i can meet up with anyone before the meet let me know. i havent made a members thread yet, i do have pics but my ep is fairly stock so ill wait till i put a few more mods on it.

az-epdrvr
05-13-2008, 12:47 PM
That sounds pretty cool, i might hit it up this week. The only problem is that i dont know anyone and i dont want to show up by myself like a dumbass, so if i can meet up with anyone before the meet let me know. i havent made a members thread yet, i do have pics but my ep is fairly stock so ill wait till i put a few more mods on it.

dont trip, baby steps before you run . everyone is welcomed , hey they let me kick it here . its all good
:nod:

ToingToing
05-13-2008, 12:52 PM
you picked the wrong place. don't hang out with sd crew, they'll take you to tijuana pretending they're your friends but they'll leave you there. car-less.

kidding. :mbiggrin:
welcome! and yea hit up socal section. you can find many sd heads there. cool peeps.

epmex
05-13-2008, 01:07 PM
not realy
you picked the wrong place. don't hang out with sd crew, they'll take you to tijuana pretending they're your friends but they'll leave you there. car-less.

muahahahaha its true.... haha nnot realy!:tongue1:

noot hey you should go to the eibach meet up in corona!! :madgrin:

kidding. :mbiggrin:
welcome! and yea hit up socal section. you can find many sd heads there. cool peeps.

epmex
05-13-2008, 01:08 PM
you should go to the eibach meet up in corona!! its may 18th!:mwink: go to the socal section for kore info!

welcome!

sekoh69
05-13-2008, 01:09 PM
:welcome:

ep3er
05-13-2008, 01:38 PM
Welcome newbie!

RedSiBaron
05-13-2008, 01:51 PM
welcome!! dont drop the soap!!:msmile:

chewie_jrc
05-22-2008, 02:13 PM
Im gonna be cruizin in san diego in two weeks, keep an eye out for an 04 silver EP thats NOT passing emissions right now...oh wait.

civictype_r04
05-27-2008, 11:55 AM
Welcome.