PDA

View Full Version : Camber Kit

RAMSES EP3
05-13-2008, 11:39 AM
Can somebody post up a DIY on how to install a camber kit for the front and rear for our car with torque specifications i seen there is one in the DIY already but it doesnt have any pics or specifications on what to torque it back to and it doesnt have one for the front thanks.

civiCholo
05-13-2008, 03:52 PM
the rears isnt' hard at all... it's easier if you take your wheel off to see everything there... it's just two 17mm bolts underneath the body and the one 17mm connecting to the hub... the fronts i have no idea... i'd have an alignment shop do it... but that's just me... and i could be mistaken on the sizes of the bolts i gave you... but i think i'm sure...

RAMSES EP3
05-13-2008, 07:25 PM
the rears isnt' hard at all... it's easier if you take your wheel off to see everything there... it's just two 17mm bolts underneath the body and the one 17mm connecting to the hub... the fronts i have no idea... i'd have an alignment shop do it... but that's just me... and i could be mistaken on the sizes of the bolts i gave you... but i think i'm sure...

no your right I just did my rears a bit a go. But the front I havent looked at yet does anybody have any idea on how to do the front camber bolts?

SSBlueSI
05-14-2008, 10:59 AM
dude thoese are easyer then the rears!

1) take the front wheels off
2) take two bolts that hold the shock on to the front end (to the axels,dics) that whole front section and put the two new bolts on and tada! done and yes their gona be smaller its ok just bolt em up and go to local auto place and get an alingment
3) drive away and done!

03 degos finest
06-04-2008, 03:24 PM
For the front, I just received one box with 2 bolts in it from Showstoppers. Did they just send me one side? Or do I only need 2 bolts, one for each side?

03 degos finest
06-05-2008, 02:06 PM
Bump for my question>>

RAMSES EP3
06-05-2008, 04:58 PM
Thats what I was confused about also. I still havent installed my front ones either can some one post a quick pic of where they go I only recieved two bolts also from show stoppers thanks.

But if I under stood correctly there is two bolts on booth sides a total of four. You just replace one on either side top one or bottom one depending on if you need a positive or negative camber there is no real adjustment to the front bolts. but i still want to see some pics cause the last thing i want is to mess something up. correct me if im wrong.

RAMSES EP3
06-06-2008, 02:33 AM
anybody?

ClouD
06-06-2008, 07:08 AM
There is a tab on the bolt and depends which way you point it, it will give you a positive or negative camber. It bolts right up to the original ones (you can see the pic for an example, look at the bolt in red).
http://site.racinglab.com/images/spc_camber_bolts_sample1.jpg