PDA

View Full Version : 2 questions for the int guys on here.

pynikal
05-13-2008, 07:24 PM
question 1 is: are there any armrests avalible for our cars??

#2 is: is there any way to make the seatbelt beeper go off instead of buckling up? i know this sounds lazy but i make alot of short trips and its a pain in the ass.

thechromecoyote
05-13-2008, 07:27 PM
There is one company who made an attempt at an armrest, but its just a Jetta armrest with a metal a-frame that goes over our center console.

Another option is the Fit armrest, which sits in the rear cupholder, but I dont know if it works 100%

The other option is swap for RSX seats, there is an armrest that attaches to the lumbar support bracket.

RoyVegasPinoy
05-13-2008, 07:30 PM
There is an armrest available. I don't know if it was a universal one. It was leather and I think it had cup holders on it as well. It acts as an arm rest for both the driver and passenger side. Don't know any info on who makes it, but it was posted on here before.

pynikal
05-13-2008, 07:31 PM
i think that i will ahve to take a look at the fit one. it sounds alot like how the xB one works. i know ways to sturity that up so ill see if i can find a pick of it somewere.

thanks!!

pynikal
05-13-2008, 07:32 PM
There is an armrest available. I don't know if it was a universal one, but I've seen one that had the option of cup holders on it as well. It acts as an arm rest for both the driver and passenger side. Don't know any info on who makes it, but it was posted on here before.

more good info lost in the meltdown..... oh well sh!t happens1:mfrown:

RoyVegasPinoy
05-13-2008, 07:44 PM
Hm, here's one from the JDM Honda site.

http://www.honda.co.jp/ACCESS/past/civic-r/utility.html

thechromecoyote
05-13-2008, 08:02 PM
There is an armrest available. I don't know if it was a universal one. It was leather and I think it had cup holders on it as well. It acts as an arm rest for both the driver and passenger side. Don't know any info on who makes it, but it was posted on here before.

That was the universal one from Zeta products. They stopped offering it on the main page, but I have some directions for the install if anyone wants to challenge a custom A-frame. It wasnt pretty though.:boom:

art2
05-14-2008, 08:01 AM
#2 is: is there any way to make the seatbelt beeper go off instead of buckling up? i know this sounds lazy but i make alot of short trips and its a pain in the ass.
There should be a small cable under the drivers seat you can just unplug.works for the ctr atleast.

Chad
05-14-2008, 08:13 AM
Does that mess with the SRS? That would be the issue I COULD see if it did.

VegaS10
05-14-2008, 05:10 PM
There are 2 plugs under your seat. The yellow is for SRS, don't touch it. The grey one is for the seatbelt reminder. Unplug it.

pynikal
05-15-2008, 05:52 AM
my xB had the same set-up under the set yellow and ithink it was white, but anyway i unplugged it and the light stayed on all the time. does this kill the light as well?? i know on my impreza you had to insert the belt into the reciver like 20 times in 20sec. and that canceled them all.