PDA

View Full Version : it was about time...for some questions...

sock
05-14-2008, 09:30 AM
Hi there to everyone...
Well...it's been a while since I am around to this forum but this is the first time posting something...
First of all I have to let you know that I'm from Athens Greece(so my English it might be a little..well..you know..anyway)and I own an Ep2(1.6 sport is the most common word here in Greece)with a D16v1 type of engine(for those who don't know that type of engine it has a lot of similarities with the D17a2)..
So..for now I have to questions to do(I have look around the forum using the search section but nothing came up)
1.I am planing to put an Apexi N1 exhaust and I was wondering if the si one can fit my engine(or it is shorter)and if it doesn't should I go and look for an other apexi N1 type?for the EX for example?I don't know...
2.I am trying to find the mugen front grill 04-05 (the one with the big "H" for the facelift model)but nothing came up...so do you know any online store(shipping international would be great)shelling them?Can I buy only the front grill or it goes only with the front spoiler?will it fit strait to my Ep?
That would be all for now...
...thank you and keep up the good work...

Kodeen
05-14-2008, 09:46 AM
As to your first question, the Si exhaust may fit onto your chassis, but you'll probably need to do some fabrication for where the exhaust hits the header+cat combo, since the D-series header comes out towards the front of the car and our K-Series goes straight towards the back.

For your second question, **EDIT**

http://www.ephatch.com/forum/showthread.php?t=45468

sock
05-15-2008, 07:52 AM
hey..thank you man...
well as for the exhaust I think I have to search it a little bit more so that I am gonna be able to know what exactly I have to do to make it fit...
as for the mugen grill it looks great but I think it's a bit of expensive...who knows...maybe in the future...
Thank' s anyway

benkieboy
05-15-2008, 08:35 AM
good luck bro!