PDA

View Full Version : So I just got tuned online

MR.Pizza
05-16-2008, 11:21 PM
Just finished up with my part throttle portion of the tuning process and I couldn't be more pleased (3hrs). Tomorrow I'll be starting the wot tuning process. Car is running great now and I can't wait too see what I can squeeze out of my car.

Engine Mods:
Kpro (duh)
k24a1
Turbo a/r 63 a/r 50
revhard log style mani
Tial 38mm w/g
Type rs bov
Greddy i/c
Rbc Intake/hondata img
rc750cc
Apexi avcr type r
2.5" downpipe
Megan testpipe
Evo2 cat back

EliteTuning
05-17-2008, 01:20 AM
I'm glad I could be of service. Somehow since the re-editing of this site, my old userid got deleted or i could not remember my password. I look forward to doing more exceptional work on your car, over the internet

kon
05-17-2008, 01:50 AM
very interesting, how does this work?

ALL MotoR Ep3
05-17-2008, 03:23 AM

word..i would also like to know how you guys tuned online..it must be a fun experience...tuning online

oogy-boogy
05-17-2008, 04:06 AM
I'm glad I could be of service. Somehow since the re-editing of this site, my old userid got deleted or i could not remember my password. I look forward to doing more exceptional work on your car, over the internet

Site crashed (check out the link in my sig).

MR.Pizza
05-17-2008, 07:42 AM
No thank you man, I was pretty surprised. I drove the car around abit last night afterwards and it runs great.

I just sent him the datalogs and he did the rest really. I just sat in the garage on my laptop when I got back from my runs and sent him what he needed.

word..i would also like to know how you guys tuned online..it must be a fun experience...tuning online
Worked out perfect for me, I've had nothing but problems with local tuners. Saved me a ton of time, money on gas and the risk of driving out of state to get tuned. I know tuning for power will be next, I'll keep you guys updated.

Fico
05-17-2008, 08:33 AM
No thank you man, I was pretty surprised. I drove the car around abit last night afterwards and it runs great.

I just sent him the datalogs and he did the rest really. I just sat in the garage on my laptop when I got back from my runs and sent him what he needed.

Worked out perfect for me, I've had nothing but problems with local tuners. Saved me a ton of time, money on gas and the risk of driving out of state to get tuned. I know tuning for power will be next, I'll keep you guys updated.

i can see getting better a/f ratios and what not but how are you trying to tune for power with no dyno? there is no way to check where you making the most gains

weltall
05-17-2008, 09:26 AM
there is dyno algorithm software out there called theta dyno and raz dyno

it will actually graph out what your tq curve should look like

and you can actually use this to make your cam angle map on the street

MR.Pizza
05-17-2008, 09:28 AM
i can see getting better a/f ratios and what not but how are you trying to tune for power with no dyno? there is no way to check where you making the most gains

I'll let elitetuning give the details, but I believe Razdyno is one program that can extrapolate torque data and plot runs to determine if changes create more power.

Fico
05-17-2008, 09:31 AM
there is dyno algorithm software out there called theta dyno and raz dyno

it will actually graph out what your tq curve should look like

and you can actually use this to make your cam angle map on the street

where do i download and is it free?

MR.Pizza
05-17-2008, 09:39 AM
where do i download and is it free?

http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=292428&highlight=raz+dyno
free:mbiggrin:

kingphoenix07
05-17-2008, 09:47 AM
http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=292428&highlight=raz+dyno
free:mbiggrin:

Cool sh*t! Glad to hear about the progress.
How's elite's rates compare to what u paid at auto addiction?

kingphoenix07
05-17-2008, 09:48 AM
can't believe that raz hasn't been big on here yet....even stickeied??!

MR.Pizza
05-17-2008, 09:56 AM
Cool sh*t! Glad to hear about the progress.
How's elite's rates compare to what u paid at auto addiction?

Oh it's actually a pretty good deal, I don't want to slam that shop though. Very good guys and Andy knows what he's doing. I had a pretty bad exhaust leak at the time though, and the car just wasn't running right. It was pretty cool not to have to leave the car at a shop or wait. Plus you get sit right there while the changes are made and drive the car. Know one knows your car better than yourself so you know instantly if the changes are working.

Slip_Angle
05-17-2008, 10:12 AM
I used Raz/Theta dyno and kautofuel to tune my K24a2 and it works very well. I've also seen Elite Tuning's service portfolio and some of his work. You are guaranteed a very good tune using his service and it's very well priced.

kingphoenix07
05-17-2008, 10:14 AM
Oh it's actually a pretty good deal, I don't want to slam that shop though. Very good guys and Andy knows what he's doing. I had a pretty bad exhaust leak at the time though, and the car just wasn't running right. It was pretty cool not to have to leave the car at a shop or wait. Plus you get sit right there while the changes are made and drive the car. Know one knows your car better than yourself so you know instantly if the changes are working.
Ohh...i'm not slammin AA either....they are one of the only reputable shops around...I just know what u paid..so i was trying not to directly ask u what u paid.

kingphoenix07
05-17-2008, 10:15 AM
BTW...I just saw the guy with the pink eg(from AA) today. He was in clarkston?
wonder if he lives around here?

Fico
05-17-2008, 11:32 AM
i cant get the razdyno to load my runs right im using 3ed gear pulls and the tps is right idk any ideas?

weltall
05-17-2008, 12:07 PM
i use theta dyno

you dont need to do a bunch of stupid settings

i can send it to you through gmail if you have an account
or ill get on aim

kingphoenix07
05-17-2008, 12:44 PM
i use theta dyno

or ill get on aim

Just gmail...or any email?

kingphoenix07
05-17-2008, 12:48 PM
Nevermind...it's on the same site as th raz dyno download.

HardcoreRsxS
05-20-2008, 10:58 PM
for some reason, i cannot get my password for my other sn (Elitetuning). Let's just say i don't use theta for several reasons. Yes, i do have competitive rates, but you're paying for experience, knowledge & convenience. I am available at your finger tips (with prior notice & deposit)

Raz Dyno was made from my thoughts. The reason it's such a complex program is due to the various changes you can make to the graphs and the settings, etc..I didn't make the program due to Razathorn being the genious on design.

Let's just say i've taken Mr. Pizza's car to Stage 3 from a sub par stage 1 (no map was available so i was able to start from scratch based off his modifications)

I don't use k fuel because unnessesary. Any questions you can email me at Elitetuning@aol.com

MR.Pizza
05-20-2008, 11:48 PM
Yeah the car runs really really good right now whatever you did. The part throttle tuning did wonders for my fuel economy. I don't recall getting this kind of mileage when I was boosted on my a3. I should be able to post some dyno #'s when we're finished tuning wot.

FELON-K20
05-21-2008, 09:23 AM
:meek: INTERESTING

Guardian
05-21-2008, 09:35 AM
i use theta dyno

or ill get on aim

can you send it to me?

SyckSiR
05-21-2008, 11:17 AM
Yeah the car runs really really good right now whatever you did. The part throttle tuning did wonders for my fuel economy. I don't recall getting this kind of mileage when I was boosted on my a3. I should be able to post some dyno #'s when we're finished tuning wot.

thats what i am lookin for...have pm'd this guy lots and no replies....

kingphoenix07
05-21-2008, 06:05 PM

Like he said his old signon won't work...he left his email a couple posts up.

weltall
05-21-2008, 07:21 PM
can you send it to me?

get on aim

names weltuned

MR.Pizza
05-21-2008, 07:50 PM

Email him at elitetuning@aol.com or AIM elitetuning

SyckSiR
05-21-2008, 08:36 PM
Like he said his old signon won't work...he left his email a couple posts up.

even with the new sign in name and the email no replies lol....

MR.Pizza
05-21-2008, 09:24 PM
even with the new sign in name and the email no replies lol....

He doesn't really check in that often, email him he responds quickly.

shadowmd
05-22-2008, 04:33 AM
im glad to here it bro! can't wait to see numbers, vids and pics :mangel:

kingphoenix07
05-22-2008, 08:43 AM
im glad to here it bro! can't wait to see numbers, vids and pics :mangel:

I second that..+ add a ride in it for me as well!:mbiggrin:

todaamann
05-22-2008, 10:00 AM
I second that..+ add a ride in it for me as well!:mbiggrin:

+1 .... please?:mbiggrin:

skoolnu
06-24-2008, 08:38 PM
Im just starting to have him tune my setup. ill be logging my first 3 maps for him sometime this week, if it ever stops raining when i get out of work!

oneglory
06-24-2008, 09:08 PM
wow...the inTerwebz is amazing. If I ever get around to purchasing k-pro I will keep this in mind.

MR.Pizza
06-24-2008, 09:24 PM
Yeah the rain has been powning me as well, good luck with your tune. Mike does some amazing work.

skoolnu
06-25-2008, 06:05 PM
i cant wait till its all done... i gotta say, so far im very happy how professional this experience is going with Mike at Elite. Its all done online, at my convenience, he responds very quickly. with my schedule this is great. Im new to K-pro and tuning in general, so i have alot of questions that he answers wonderfully. i guess i just want to say, big up to elitetuning! :whoo: