PDA

View Full Version : EP3 Repair needs...

AkinaGod
05-18-2008, 03:45 PM
I got hit the other day and need some parts. I need a new back bumper, back left tail light, and to know if it would be cheaper to just buy a whole new back left corner peice of body. It really isn't a corner as it is the wole left side of the car and then some but to just buy one and have it repainted may be cheaper? I don't know. Needs to be white. Also the gas cover needs to be replaced as well. Other than that I can just repaint the rest of what was damaged. Private message me with any offers. If you have it up for sale I will give you my address and I would like pics of it before I give buy it. If you know a good place for purchasing replacement parts that are not Honda expensive then that would be appreciated.

Another thing I am looking for is replacement headlights. They are fading and the plastic is pealing and dingy. I found some from honda for 120-140 for a single head light WITHOUT the actual light. If you know of a place to replace the headlights (stock look would be preferred unless you know a good quality light projector or otherwise) please let me know.

Thanks.

AkinaGod
05-18-2008, 03:47 PM
PS I already checked out this thread:

http://www.ephatch.com/forum/showthread.php?t=43038#post557427

I am still looking at some of the sites but overall I still can't find what I am looking for. But still searching that thread's links for the head and tail lights.

Akeeg4
05-18-2008, 05:06 PM
pretty sure this thread is going to get locked.

AkinaGod
05-19-2008, 08:39 AM
Why?

05silversi
05-19-2008, 06:23 PM
need a whole new back left corner peice of body. It really isn't a corner as it is the wole left side of the car and then some
Left 1/4 panel.

You're talking major surgery there dude, don't think you're looking for used parts.