PDA

View Full Version : Rear fog lights?

xachary82
05-19-2008, 06:04 AM
I have been looking at all these European cars and I'm kinda in this phase where I want my car UKDM/EDM (dont ask why) I was wanting to know where the rear fog light is located on the ep3, I think its a law that all cars have to have one in UK so where is the type R's? and if you could find one... tell me I want one!

oogy-boogy
05-19-2008, 06:18 AM
UKDM tails have a location for them. IIRC the Odyssey blinker assembly has a switch for the rear fog that can be wired in.

art2
05-20-2008, 05:08 AM
it's located in the same spot as the brakelight on the usdm tails, but only on the other side.never used mine,kinda useless but it's the law in EU.

talonXracer
05-20-2008, 05:18 AM
The rear foglight is a single light enclosed in the DRIVERS side tail light. There is a spot that can be opened up to allow one to be added on the USDM tail lights.

EDM/UKDM cars must have the light and they work VERY well. In heavy fog at night, it is ALOT more effective at helping other drivers see you from behind. The differential in brightness enhances their depth perception. It is far safer and easier for other traffic than having the hazards flashing.

EDM/UKDM cars are much more sophisticated/refined than JDM.