PDA

View Full Version : AP1 Honda Emblem size?

thechromecoyote
05-21-2008, 03:40 AM
What are the size of the front and rear AP1 Honda Emblems?

Im thinking of picking up the black chrome set and I was wondering if it would fit our stock "H" locations? :peace:

http://hondapartspeople.com/images/Honda/SBlack%20Chrome%20Emblem%20Kit.jpg

dashehonda
05-21-2008, 01:07 PM
Didnt you ask this like a long time ago? Anyways, no they wont, its the same size as the 96-00 civics, they are smaller and more square, plus there are alot of fakes on ebay, so watch out, just get the real ones for the ep, the price has dropped significantly in the past 2 years

thechromecoyote
05-21-2008, 01:09 PM
Didnt you ask this like a long time ago? Anyways, no they wont, its the same size as the 96-00 civics, they are smaller and more square, plus there are alot of fakes on ebay, so watch out, just get the real ones for the ep, the price has dropped significantly in the past 2 years

They make a black chrome set for the EP3?? Ive never seen it. You wouldnt happen to have a link will you?

haha I had posted a discussion about alternative colored emblems before the dark days. I still say a nice black glossy emblem would look better on certain colors (like the emblem on our steering wheel). And since Im not doing the JDM conversion, I was going to go with a grey-silver-black-chrome thing