PDA

View Full Version : K24a1-270cc KAL/KDL

Ba82Ep3
05-21-2008, 06:35 PM
There isnt enough attachment space to post two KAL/KDL's here for my previous thread (photobucket doesnt support KAL/KDL file types either)... so im posting my current KAL/KDL for suggestions.

Im going for a dyno run next week and wanna know what could be fine tuned... or if its garbage all together. If i follow the lambda overlay... i stand to lean it out quite a bit. Constructive criticism is greatly appreciated.

- Dave

kon
05-22-2008, 01:11 PM
unfortunately I can't view these on my desktop but how did you get to post these on here? Everytime I try the system tells me I don't have enough space.

Ba82Ep3
05-22-2008, 06:47 PM
Well my datalogs are right at a minute long. That may have something to do with it. But even so, there wasnt enough space to post two KDL and two KAL files.

Under your User CP you should be able to manage your attachments, check to be sure you dont have something there already. Clean that out and try to attach a KAL first... then a KDL to see how much space you have left...

petah
05-26-2008, 08:11 AM
ah.. i lost your attachments from your other thread.. not sure where your other thread is.. probably purged?

anyway... post the other one again and i'll do a comparison.