PDA

View Full Version : Auto up/down passanger window?

SiN05
05-22-2008, 05:01 PM
What parts do I need and what do I have to do? Also is there a way to do this to my sunroof?

thunder_rides
06-03-2008, 09:24 AM
I'm interested in this also, I hope somebody has an answer out there.

mannyboy23
06-03-2008, 07:45 PM
Hey I also want to know how this is possible

ryko
06-03-2008, 11:03 PM
I am probally gonna have to figure this out, been wanting it for a long time...just been waiting til i had to install newer door speakers to play with it. maybe someone else will have an answer before then.

pynikal
06-07-2008, 06:57 PM
it has been done before. ill see if i can find it because the sunroof thing were it stops in the middle bugs the sh!t out of me!!:scared::scared:

Trimix
06-07-2008, 10:40 PM
If somebody can get it done that'd be awesome. Be nice to have auto up/down on the other side.

skoundrelusa
09-14-2008, 04:34 PM
does anyone know how to do this?

oneglory
09-14-2008, 04:36 PM
I believe a few people have done this using the extra add-on features of aftermarket alarms.

MasterODisaster
03-21-2010, 06:24 PM
If you buy the Directed 530T window module (does 2 windows or a sunroof) add-on for rolling up the windows on your car when you lock, or "arm" it, the windows will do "auto up/down" after that is installed in series between the switch and the motors.

musashi1219
03-22-2010, 06:19 PM
530t is correct, but to clarify it will add one touch up and down to both drivers and passengers windows. I had a diy before the first crash but it is long gone

el_puncho
09-04-2012, 12:08 AM
bump to see if anyone has figured it out or if there are other ways aside from an aftermarket alarm...

DA9_GSR
09-04-2012, 09:40 AM
Looks like if you want the driver front window auto up and down function, you need the RSX master window switch.
Then you have to add three wires from the master switch to the LF window motor:

Pin 5 (RED/WHT) - goes to Pin 6 of LF window motor
Pin 13 (BLU) - goes to Pin 5 of LF window motor
Pin 6 (LT GRN) - goes to Pin 4 of LF window motor

Then you have to move wire in Pin 8 (ORG) to Pin 13 in the master switch

If you want auto up and down on the RF window, you're on your own. I think you'll need to add many wires from the master LF switch all the way to the RF door switch. Not worth it in my opinion. Also, I'm not 100% sure if the RSX master window switch itself is the same shape as the EP3 switch.

thakid
09-13-2012, 10:58 AM
i honestly dislike when im rolling my window down and it goes auto all the way down when i only wanted it half. Auto down ftl!

DA9_GSR
09-13-2012, 01:56 PM
i honestly dislike when im rolling my window down and it goes auto all the way down when i only wanted it half. Auto down ftl!

You shouldn't push the switch so hard ;)
There's two contacts on that LF window switch.

el_puncho
09-13-2012, 07:15 PM
Looks like if you want the driver front window auto up and down function, you need the RSX master window switch.

If you want auto up and down on the RF window, you're on your own. I think you'll need to add many wires from the master LF switch all the way to the RF door switch. Not worth it in my opinion. Also, I'm not 100% sure if the RSX master window switch itself is the same shape as the EP3 switch.

Dayum. O_O I noticed you stated auto UP/down. Is it the same process if you want auto DOWN for the pass side? Cause that's all I would want to mod anyways. Thanks for the knowledge though. :thumbu:

rhdsirek4
09-16-2012, 09:52 AM
Dayum. O_O I noticed you stated auto UP/down. Is it the same process if you want auto DOWN for the pass side? Cause that's all I would want to mod anyways. Thanks for the knowledge though. :thumbu:

nice!

1fast03ep
12-03-2012, 07:47 PM
http://www.autoloc.com/catalog/Power-Window-Kits/One-Touch-Express-Units/WC1000/One-Touch-Up-And-Down-Window-Unit---(Up-AND-Down)