PDA

View Full Version : Magazines with the EP in it

TrippZ
11-13-2002, 04:56 PM
I dont subscribe to any magazines, mainly because im just a kid and my parents dont think I know anything (i know alot... a little much actually)

can someone tell me all the magazines that the EP has been in? cover or just an article, i need to know. EVERY magazine. issue and volume, etc etc...

thanks,
john

hacim
11-13-2002, 05:06 PM
I have like 4 of five magazines at home that have the EP in it and an article on it. They are all older issues but I will look it up tonight and post them tommorow for you.

Quicksilver
11-13-2002, 05:08 PM
Just to get you started here are a few to check out:

Motor Trend - Jan. 2002: first drive issue

Motor Trend - Apr. 2002: comparision between Civic Si, SVT Focus, Sentra SE-R, and GTI 1.8T

Grassroots Motorsports - May 2002: comparison between Civic Si, V6 Tiburon, Neon ACR, SVT Focus, Mazda MP3, Sentra SE-R, and GTI 1.8T

Hot Compact & Imports (HCI) - Dec. 2002: Springs and header install on Si

Sport Compact Car - Dec. 2002: RSX-S engine install in an Si (aka the Hasport Civic Type R); comparision between RSX-S, Civic Si, and Hasport Civic Type R

Anyone else, please feel free to add to the list....

k20hatch
11-13-2002, 05:33 PM
Ive seen the ep in tons of magazines...Ive seen it in sport compact car, Super Steet, Nopi street, Hci Sport Compact and a few more...Its mostly the aerozpeed type-r but in some new magazine that just came out i cant remember the name but the 02 si is there tech shop car and its showing everything to make the ep faster and shit like that...

IceD out N CALI
11-13-2002, 05:47 PM
pretty much every import magazine i look at has an ep in there somewhere

ocara64
11-13-2002, 10:19 PM
Call JDMHondaparts.com and order all the jdm HyperRev and Vtec Sports books. They're all in Japanese but the pictures a great!!

TrippZ
11-14-2002, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by k20hatch
Ive seen the ep in tons of magazines...Ive seen it in sport compact car, Super Steet, Nopi street, Hci Sport Compact and a few more...Its mostly the aerozpeed type-r but in some new magazine that just came out i cant remember the name but the 02 si is there tech shop car and its showing everything to make the ep faster and shit like that...

see if you can find that magazine.

Does anyone knwo how to order older magazines? Electronic Gaming Magazine used to have this service, but i dunno if they do it anymore. hopefully other mags do it as well

I bought the Dec 2002 Sport Compact Car yesterday. :( sissy vtec... if i knew where they lived, i'd go over there and sodomize them with a broom

!@#$%
11-14-2002, 11:16 PM
just bought the dec 02 Import Racer! and it has a complete si build-up with aem cai, thermal cat back, gold line springs, spc cambers, velox vx8 (18'') w/ falkens.

this was a dealer installed si.....looks good.

David S Wallens
11-22-2002, 08:56 PM
We also have an '02 Civic Si project car, and it's been featured in some recent issue, too. (I can't tell you which one, as they tend to blend together.)

DJQuikFingaz
11-22-2002, 09:25 PM
Sport Compact Car has the article that "features" our website. yoohoo!!!