PDA

View Full Version : headlights from SEMA, who, what, when, where?

ChapSchtick
11-13-2002, 08:18 PM
Nice Lights (http://www.vtec.net:8080/article_files/51007/s2.jpg)

ok, haven't seen this picture up close like this before, but if you look closely it would appear there is an "angel eye" ring around the projector lense. Sounds sweet, might look sweeter. Question is, who makes these where can we find them and when will they be available?

p.s.

What I meant by the angel eye ring is what appears on the BMW headlights when driving lights are on.

ChapSchtick
11-13-2002, 08:26 PM
Well if for some reason the link won't work properly just right click on it and "Copy Shortcut" then paste into the address bar on a new browser window. Seems like alot but should work then.

Check it out

gpt
11-13-2002, 08:31 PM
link still doesn't work for me....

ChapSchtick
11-13-2002, 08:45 PM
just plain stinky, sorry guys...! I saw the headlights on this website in regards to SEMA pictures. They are mounted on a white an black ep, but the picture I am trying to link to is a close-up of just the lights. I found it at www.vtec.net, the temple of VTEC's covergae of SEMA.

good luck, and sorry again

Si4U2NV
11-13-2002, 10:42 PM
yup...people have been talkin bout those for a while now... they are incredibly badass and im prettttty sure they dont have any planz for production of them (yet)... TOO BAD...id buy those in a second...

-Mike

jaydub
11-13-2002, 10:46 PM
These?
http://www.dubfusion.com/sema2002/images/sema_021.jpg

I would say they're one of a kind. I checked with all the companies who make headlights at SEMA and none of them had any similar.

ChapSchtick
11-14-2002, 01:12 AM
that's them! very nice stuff, something to hope for for Christmas now!

1fastminivan
11-15-2002, 12:11 AM
Those look custom to me. Looks like they custom fitted Projectors in the stock housings......they also painted the chromy part using flat black to prevent "light glare". I did this on my old hatch the first time I did a "projector retro" I used HID Beamer projectors and custom fitted them. Those in that pic look very like custom. There is only a lowbeam projector from what I see.......I cant see a high beam setup unless they are using Bi/xenon projectors. I cant say for sure they are using HID in this setup but I would if I had put projectors in there. Here is a pic of an example of something like what I did but I did it cleaner. I didnt take any pics of the first time I did this.

MokujinX5
11-15-2002, 01:56 PM
Those lights are WICKED!!! Any word on a price??

Dr. Design
12-02-2002, 05:07 PM
Hello All,
Those are our Projection HIDlights! These are just one-offs and we wanted to see what kind of response we would get back from these lights. We are looking at the possibility of releasing these as a custom conversion kit. There is no price as of now and no release date. However we are looking at trying to secure something within the next few weeks.
Please let us know if you have any other questions. You can also find a link to us from hids4less.com under custom applications.
Thank you,

golferjn
12-02-2002, 05:50 PM
they look nice. can they blink :)

spoon3168
12-17-2002, 10:17 AM
Originally posted by jaydub
These?
http://www.dubfusion.com/sema2002/images/sema_021.jpg

I would say they're one of a kind. I checked with all the companies who make headlights at SEMA and none of them had any similar.
does any body know what kind of bulb they r using?? any hi-lo beam set up??i hope it has hi-lo beam..