PDA

View Full Version : Quality of this product...

IcyDeath
05-27-2008, 02:46 PM
I am ordering my CF Hood tomorrow. I have two choices.

1. Order through a local shop that can have my hood by Friday from this company: http://www.jspamerica.com/home.cfm (JSP America)

2. Order a Seibon or ViS Hood from Ebay.

The price difference is about $50.00 more to have the local shop order it for me. This is with insurance money, so to be honest I'd rather them order it because the hood ships to them I pick it up in like 2-3 days. Otherwise I wait a week or so and have to have the hood shipped to me or the shop doing the work. If it is damaged during shipping, then I have the hassle of dealing with it.

My real question is does anyone know anything about JSP America and their CF products? I talked with them and they have the same UV coating ViS and Seibon use and it's OEM latch, and has holes cut for the spray nozzles. Any help appreciated before ordering tomorrow. Thanks all.

IcyDeath
05-27-2008, 05:17 PM
Ok, I found some stuff out and apparantly they are a good manufacturer. I did have a question about hood pins though... I see CF hoods without them all the time, in fact I never saw a CF hood in person that had hood pins. So, do you really think the hood is gonna fly off due to it's light weight at a highway speed?

Kodeen
05-27-2008, 05:28 PM
No hood pins. EP's aren't that fast.

rd02SiR
05-27-2008, 05:50 PM
^ true slow civic = no hood pins

I love your avi, "I crush you!"

IcyDeath
05-27-2008, 05:55 PM
LOL, his new avatar is a lot less freaky. :thumb:

Godhand
05-28-2008, 04:36 AM