PDA

View Full Version : Tuners by Area

brandan_renner
05-29-2008, 01:54 AM
Since I have seen this question pop up a few times I figured I could just make a thread with the link and hope it gets sticked. If we cant sticky a link to another forum then we could always make are own database.

http://www.k20a.org/forum/showthread.php?t=33650

playap07
05-29-2008, 09:42 PM
good post!

Tnhatch03
05-29-2008, 10:37 PM
stuck and fixed your title.

jtyler05si
06-17-2008, 01:06 PM
no oklahoma tuners ):

v1c10us
07-02-2008, 03:26 PM
omg the guy in tennessee sounds like a moron, i called him and he wanted to know what chassis kpro was for....
I was like, kpro is for k series motors... ahhh!!
im gonna have to drive somewhere else when i need tuning, that guy sounds dumb.

Emerica459
07-02-2008, 07:40 PM
They need to update the original post on there. I know someone in that thread mentioned King Motorsports in Wisconsin but its not on their master list.

Iluvcars
07-02-2008, 08:36 PM
you guys might want to try Mike at Elitetuning. His email is EliteTuning@aol.com. I know hes tuned several cars here and from the time i talked to him online, very professional. Wish i had the dough to go with his online services

MR.Pizza
07-03-2008, 02:53 AM
you guys might want to try Mike at Elitetuning. His email is EliteTuning@aol.com. I know hes tuned several cars here and from the time i talked to him online, very professional. Wish i had the dough to go with his online services

Yeah that guy is awesome, Lol he's at the top of that list!

Iluvcars
07-03-2008, 03:53 PM
whoa. I remember him being listed under Nevada, but better for him now! The best belong at the top of the list anyways

trogdor48430
07-14-2008, 01:30 PM
dang thought thierw ould be more from michigan

Iluvcars
07-14-2008, 03:43 PM
dang thought thierw ould be more from michigan

There is one. He's tuned mr. pizza's car. Check his sig

skep18
08-15-2008, 12:14 PM
omg the guy in tennessee sounds like a moron, i called him and he wanted to know what chassis kpro was for....
I was like, kpro is for k series motors... ahhh!!
im gonna have to drive somewhere else when i need tuning, that guy sounds dumb.

BAHHHH!!! I know!!! I live in Memphis, TN and there are absolutely NO GOOD TUNERS here... Sucks ass...

magnEsium
06-10-2010, 02:58 PM
I am sure many of you EP3 owners have heard of magnEsium Tuning, and the services I offer for Hondata K-Pro and Flashpro. Extremely well known via ClubRSX and have tuned well over 500+ DC5s, EP3s, FG2s, AP1/AP2s and so on over the past couple years online.

My mission is to provide very affordable online and in-person tuning. Don't hesitate to contact me, I can answer any tuning related question you may have, and perhaps squash any ill-feelings you may have toward online tuning.

I don't frequent ephatch, but I am notified if I receive a private message. Otherwise you can find me on ClubRSX, or you can email me at jortiz17@gmail.com.

magnEsium
06-12-2010, 10:11 PM
Thanks for coming in.
1). Nice first post, but the thread is only 2 years old.
2). If you would like to sell your services then you should become a vendor on the site we could use the revenue.
3). When are you going to finish tuning my car? you started but gave up because i had to much ghost knock. which you claimed to be valve to Valve contact. Plus you started my 11.5:1 k24 on 36 degs ignition advance on the base map.........

I have the entire chat history between us with calibrations and datalogs saved. The first calibration I ever sent you had a maximum of 27.5 degrees of ignition timing under full throttle. Quite normal for a 11.5 K24.

Yes, I said it seemed to be V2V contact. The less cam angle that was used, the less knocking occurred.

I then told you to perform a valve lash, where you stated the lash was considerably off. The next datalog you sent me after you fixed the valve lash had no knock, except at 7000rpm.

Finally, ignition advance ended at 19 degrees at full throttle where knock was still continuously present, no matter what was changed in the calibration. 19 degrees for a K24 is retarded, pun intended.

Hondata stated its most likely piston slap, and I agreed.

Deadphishy
06-13-2010, 06:18 AM
Sorry boss, i forgot about the last part of our Transaction. PS. the knock is just phantom knock. I took the motor apart not to long ago, the Cylinder walls looked fine, the pistons were fine. However I had to put a lot of work into the part throttle tune. as the one you gave me just didn't run very smooth.

Motor made 225whp 180wtq with the stock mid-pipe and axle back on the dyno.
I turned the knock sensor off, because with the added valve springs, My motor knocks like crazy according to the sensor.

perspective
02-06-2014, 04:27 PM
bump , back from the dead. any good tuners in Miami?

AKEP
02-25-2014, 02:26 AM
I can do tuning in sacramento and yuba. or anywhere that'll rent a dyno in norcal. etuning and street tuning also.