PDA

View Full Version : I'm new ... thought I'd introduce myself :)

beretta627
07-11-2002, 03:44 PM
Hello ... thought I'd say hi to all the members here. Kinda curious about getting some insider info about the spiffy new "Si." unfortunately, it's been a sales flop here in LA ... I've only seen one on the road (there are more brand new cars here than anywhere else in the country) and it was driven by some old gramma type. So I want to find some SoCal EP owners to meet up with for some "spirited" driving to see how they stack up to my ugly car (here is a link if you are interested in my ugly car! (http://www.ephatch.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=468) )

Anyone in Los Angeles with an EP Si ... please get in touch with me. Especially if you're not stock!

-Chris:cool:

xlr8
07-11-2002, 05:17 PM
welcome, thats pretty nice for an "ugly car". love the wheels.

Brenetics
07-11-2002, 05:37 PM
Welcome, that is VERY nice looking "ugly car"

I hope you didn't come here intending to bash the new Si, all 7th gen Si owners seem to be doing that of late, it seems the "cool" thing to do.

beretta627
07-11-2002, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by Brenetics
Welcome, that is VERY nice looking "ugly car"

I hope you didn't come here intending to bash the new Si, all 7th gen Si owners seem to be doing that of late, it seems the "cool" thing to do.

Thanks for the compliments :cool:

Personally, I like the new Si. I think it's got good potential, even if the k20 has crap for top end power out of the box and comes with a crappy wheel/tire package. My car doesn't exactly have stunning low end. :) I'm looking for EP people in the SoCal/LA area to meet up with ... I want to see how the two cars stack up against one another!

BTW: I think you meant 6th gen coupe Si owners, I certainly hope the 7th gen'rs aren't bashing their own car yet :)

Chris

BlazeX12
07-11-2002, 08:38 PM
Welcome!

Pradamuimui
07-12-2002, 04:42 PM
Welcome to the boared, Im sure that you will find this website quite helpful!!