PDA

View Full Version : Order my body kit

yomamaInMySi
11-14-2002, 02:43 PM
Hi I just wanted to let you guys know that I've order my carbon fiber body kit. I'll let you guys know about the quality as soon as I get it.

As for installing it, it will be a while, I just bought all kinds of stuff for the car and I'm broke, not to mention that my old lady is going to kill me after she finds out all of the stuff that I've purchased for it. So I may not live to see it after all:D :'(

Well, maybe not I do let her spend all kinds of money of clothes and shoes and I don't complaint. This is the reason why I don't say anything to her when she goes crazy at the mall (which is about every day), so when my turn comes, she won't say anything to me either(it doesn't ever work, because she ends up bitching any ways).

I told my self when I bouth this car that I was not going to spend any money on it, but god dammit I can't help it. Every time I see pictures of Sema cars, I just want more and more. I have to stop coming here for a while and stay away from those places, but I just can't.:)

God help me!:)

HK_EP3
11-14-2002, 05:28 PM
haha, nice. when u gettin the kit? u can prob install it urself... is it a bolt on kit? i cant WAIT to see it!!! AHHH!!! I WANT ONE TOO!!!

IceD out N CALI
11-14-2002, 05:35 PM
lucky you! when u get it installed dont forget to post pics of it all:)

02SilverSiHB
11-14-2002, 09:35 PM
how much and from who? your talking about the D3 (fiberimages) kit, right?
You are soooo damn lucky! The install should be a snap, do it yourself kind of install.

02SilverSiHB
11-14-2002, 09:36 PM
ah, sweet! I noticed you have a silver Si! me too, you'll give me an idea if I want the carbon fiber or fiberglass one!

yomamaInMySi
11-15-2002, 07:16 AM
The kit should be here in a week. I was planning on installing my coil over kit this weekend, but I have two left struts and the company had to send me another right one (dumb asses!). So I have to wait 'til it gets here before I can put them on.

I don't know if I want to wait to put the kit on now or later, I want to wait, because of winter and all but we'll see. Yes it's the 3d kit.

I got carbon because I like the looks of it, and the fact that it's better than fiber glass. Plus the guys tell me that if the kits gets chipped, it will be easy to fix. They also tell me that installation should be very easy, but we'll see. As soon as I get it on, I'll post pics of it!

By the way SilverEP, even if you get it in carbon you can pain it if you want. Or you can wait 'til next year and they can make you one that is Carbon Kevlar, Black and silver, or any other color...yellow, red etc.

madbrain
11-15-2002, 12:50 PM
Well, maybe not I do let her spend all kinds of money of clothes and shoes and I don't complaint. This is the reason why I don't say anything to her when she goes crazy at the mall (which is about every day), so when my turn comes, she won't say anything to me either(it doesn't ever work, because she ends up bitching any ways).

Dude, I think we are dating the same girl.

yomamaInMySi
11-15-2002, 12:52 PM
WHAT THAT FUCK, WHAT DO YOU MEAN DATING THE SAME GIRL??? YOU MEAN THAT BITCH HAS BEEN CHEATING ON MY ALL THIS TIME....J/K:D