PDA

View Full Version : new Racing Hart wheels

dustinhurley
11-14-2002, 04:04 PM
Have you all seen the new Racing Hart ad? There are 3 new wheels to be released. The C4, H5, and GT5. I've got $2,000 insurance money that has been waiting for 18" GT5's. Problem is, after my shop contacted DAZZ I found out the GT5 won't be released untill December or January. So, it will be the middle of Winter season before I get wheels again, and I probably won't even put them on untill spring. It sure is tempting to grab a surving set of M5 Monoblocks, or some Rays United Arrows. Let me know if anyone has a picture of the new R/H wheels online.

02SilverSiHB
11-14-2002, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by dustinhurley
Have you all seen the new Racing Hart ad? There are 3 new wheels to be released. The C4, H5, and GT5. I've got $2,000 insurance money that has been waiting for 18" GT5's. Problem is, after my shop contacted DAZZ I found out the GT5 won't be released untill December or January. So, it will be the middle of Winter season before I get wheels again, and I probably won't even put them on untill spring. It sure is tempting to grab a surving set of M5 Monoblocks, or some Rays United Arrows. Let me know if anyone has a picture of the new R/H wheels online.
I wish I knew where to get pics, sounds awsome :)

yomamaInMySi
11-15-2002, 10:47 AM
If I had that kind of money to spend on wheels, I'd probably go with the RAYS IMO.