PDA

View Full Version : anoying!!!

rusty#1
05-31-2008, 01:06 AM
I didn't know where to put this topic but it sounds like it should be here. ok there is this guy at wrk who just got a used nismo 350z and he wont stop talking hah goes on an on he keeps talking how he has a bronze clutch and just says all day i got a bronze clutch blah blah and its real annoying i just want to tell him stfu hah its just bronze.... i think but if he found out it was green he would be saying that all day too; but i want to kno guys is a bronze clutch a big deal or is it like any other one i dont kno much abt nismo 350z can somone tell me somthing so i could put him in his place and he kept trying to rag on that 350 trans are better then k-trans then he started to talk abt how shitty our ep3 trans are and how gay it is up there but i think its better so what can i tell him.....

v1c10us
05-31-2008, 01:15 AM
lol..
well thats just stupid, ask him what brand it is
he wont know because there isnt one
there should be no part of a clutch that is bronze, maybe if they painted the outer bits bronze, but tell him when he takes it out it to change it it wont be bronze anymore, it'll just be an exedy oem clutch , just like in the k-trans.

rusty#1
05-31-2008, 01:28 AM
wait im lost lol exedy makes cluthes for honda out of the factory?? soo there nothing special abt his clutch good anything else i should say before i tell his azz lol

talonXracer
05-31-2008, 04:59 AM
Some clutchs have bronze included in the disc material. ALL it means is that it is a semi metallic disc,,,NO BIGGIE!!!!

02_epdriver
05-31-2008, 05:07 AM
His level of talent could be a bronze or worse. Never the silver and never the gold.

v1c10us
06-01-2008, 11:37 AM
wait im lost lol exedy makes cluthes for honda out of the factory?? soo there nothing special abt his clutch good anything else i should say before i tell his azz lol

yeah I'm fairly sure daiken or exedy or both; all those japanese companys get me confused, make the clutches for subaru, honda, nissan, toyota, and even some domestic companys.

cow
06-01-2008, 11:51 AM
His level of talent could be a bronze or worse. Never the silver and never the gold.

lol that's a great reply.

If he's hyped about his NISMO Z over the clutch, he kind of missed the point of the car. Water under the bridge man.

talonXracer
06-01-2008, 12:24 PM
Daikin is the parent company for Exedy. Daiken makes the components for CM, Centerforce, ACT, Exedy and several others.