PDA

View Full Version : Wings West

k20hatch
11-14-2002, 08:54 PM
I know alot of you dont like the new wings west kit comming out but theres just somthing about it i like!! I wanna try and get sponsered by them cuz i think i have a good chance after already having a few mods and the rsx type-s engine! Oh well i just wanted to show you guys what they sent me about the kit:

Michael, We don't have pictures available yet. The pricing will be
$1149.00 with flares, and $749.00 without. The kit will be released around
March or April. Let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks!

02SilverSiHB
11-14-2002, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by k20hatch
I know alot of you dont like the new wings west kit comming out but theres just somthing about it i like!! I wanna try and get sponsered by them cuz i think i have a good chance after already having a few mods and the rsx type-s engine! Oh well i just wanted to show you guys what they sent me about the kit:

Michael, We don't have pictures available yet. The pricing will be
$1149.00 with flares, and $749.00 without. The kit will be released around
March or April. Let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks!
I just don't like the front lip. Maybe go for a different lip?
Congrats on the new engine :)

HK_EP3
11-14-2002, 11:08 PM
what???? u have a K20A2??? did u get it before the HASport?

HK_EP3
11-14-2002, 11:10 PM
haha... damn ur car is sick! love the LCD and PS2!!!

SmoothOperator
11-14-2002, 11:12 PM
After trying to narrow it down for a while. I finally realized what that bodykit reminds me of.......The Space shuttle. lol especially the side skirts. But if you like it, well that's what matters. The price sounds reasonable too.
Isn't the Versus Motorsports kit like $2000??? yikes!

k20hatch
11-15-2002, 04:03 PM
No sorry to say i didnt have it b4 hasport!!:-( But they gave me the idea after looking at the article in "sport compact car"...But heres the post about me and my engine:

Finally... (http://ephatch.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=4682)

Yeah the front needs some work...But im gonna put some carbon fiber canards on it to spice it up when i get it on!! Thanks for the feedback!! Peace