PDA

View Full Version : 02-05 Stock Gps , Navigation si radio???

Team_Drip!!!
06-02-2008, 09:36 AM
Whats going on EPhatchers' I just got my second Ep and I seen another ep with the indash navigation radio. I would like to know where i can get this radio, I've check honda sites and everything and i cant seem to find this radio. :mad:

Team_Drip!!!
06-02-2008, 09:44 AM
Can Anyone Help Me???

thechromecoyote
06-02-2008, 09:47 AM
I dont think it was every available as stock.

But there are plenty of aftermarket ones out there.

the JigGa mAn
06-02-2008, 11:00 AM
I dont think it was every available as stock.

But there are plenty of aftermarket ones out there.

your thoughts are correct, OEM navi was not an option for us

what the OP has prolly seen is an aftermarket indash navi

frm_808
06-02-2008, 11:17 AM
i would put one, but the thought of it getting stolen

RedSiBaron
06-02-2008, 11:18 AM
did the JDM type r come with something like that though?

EPSU3
06-02-2008, 03:15 PM
yeah, type r's have navigation. Honda started putting nav in the dash with preludes in 99

playap07
06-02-2008, 06:58 PM
Whats going on EPhatchers' I just got my second Ep and I seen another ep with the indash navigation radio. I would like to know where i can get this radio, I've check honda sites and everything and i cant seem to find this radio. :mad:

umm cruchfield.com bestbuy.com i saw an ep3 with an indash nav and radio like in the new si. shit sick! i would look into www.crutchfield.com there a bit pricey but some good products

Team_Drip!!!
06-03-2008, 08:44 PM
Hhheeelllppp!!!!

Team_Drip!!!
06-03-2008, 08:46 PM
umm cruchfield.com bestbuy.com i saw an ep3 with an indash nav and radio like in the new si. shit sick! i would look into www.crutchfield.com there a bit pricey but some good products

Yea... I seen an Ep with one and it was factory

Team_Drip!!!
06-03-2008, 09:04 PM

Thanx for the site it really helped

the JigGa mAn
06-03-2008, 11:12 PM
did the JDM type r come with something like that though?

yeah, type r's have navigation. Honda started putting nav in the dash with preludes in 99

idk about the EP3R, but i know the DC5R had navi optional...i forgot the brand of it, i saw one on sale at crsx check there...

but a navi unit from a non us ep3 would be a waste because it would have that country/regions maps

BlkDeathSi
06-04-2008, 09:53 AM
It was available in Europe and Japan as an option. You would need to find the proper components (dash, navi screen, and usdm dvd) which may be impossible to get to work with the actual navi headunit. You may be better off trying to buy aftermarket, or going with an acura or ridgeline in-dash navi unit.

edit: if you do find the dash pieces, remember you need the LHD European upper part so it will fit . . there is absolutely no way to get the JDM or RHD version to fit as our dash is assymetrical

RedSiBaron
06-04-2008, 10:40 AM
if i were you, id just buy the pioneer avic d3...that one is a plain touch screen navi/dvd and it only has like 6 buttons along the bottom...closest ive seen to the original optionaly type r navi...nuff said

slate13530
06-04-2008, 11:00 AM
Yea... I seen an Ep with one and it was factory

I'm sorry, but as others have stated the USDM EP3 did not come with factory navi or even an option. You either saw something aftermarket or modified.

However, if in fact the person you saw had a factory navi in the EP3 ask 'em where they got it from so we can all be hooked up :eyebrows:

dashehonda
06-04-2008, 12:28 PM
The mugen one weve all seen, has a stock navi in it, maybe thats what we are all thinking about. it was red, with red interior (obviously) and a digital dash, with a red suede shift boot, i cant find the pic anywhere right now:mrolleyes:

james04si
06-04-2008, 03:08 PM
The mugen one weve all seen, has a stock navi in it, maybe thats what we are all thinking about. it was red, with red interior (obviously) and a digital dash, with a red suede shift boot, i cant find the pic anywhere right now:mrolleyes:

digital dash and red interior is your first indication that the car is not stock. as others have said the us ep3 did not have a navigation option. It would have to be an aftermarket unit installed to look factory.