PDA

View Full Version : help on engine light diagnosis...

k20z3ep!!!
06-03-2008, 10:39 AM
alright i have a couple codes and i really want to get my swap running reliable and at 100%.

1. 02 sensor bnk1 snsr 2

i think i just have to replace the 02 because i was running no cat andalways had the cat code probably killed that 02. i have kpro so should i just block it or fix it?? is it needed for daily driving reliability???do i need a working one for tunning my car because i was planning on getting tunned after fixing these problems.

2. bank 1 sensor lean.

I dont know what to do about this code what can i check??? why am i running lean or what?? fuel pump??? fuel injecters are brand new with swap. now missfire codes. i sprayed the engine/IM were ever i can so i could find a vacume leak and no luck any other ways??? i was tole to try and change my fuel filter??? or check it out with a smoke machine so i can find a leak but i dnt want to hav to pay if i can fix it.

3. also hav problems with my temp gauge on my dash, all other gauges work fine just temp. i know theirs 2 temp sensors 1 in the radiator and 1 one the head by the tranny. what do i check?? what wire do i jump to test the sensor?? i dnt want to burn out my ecu or anything else. fans turn on fine regularly gauge just stays at off.

thanx for any help i can get.

Tnhatch03
06-03-2008, 10:50 AM
list your mods. that way we can help better.

k20z3ep!!!
06-03-2008, 11:16 AM
k20z3 swaped
rsx-s 6 spd tranny
aem cai
obx rc hdr
kpro
k tuned tb adaptor
2.5 pipeing stock muffler

pretty much it kept it simple for reliability.