PDA

View Full Version : Tuning help

FlopMeister
06-04-2008, 06:05 PM
Is anyone willing to take a look at my tuning and do some tweaking? Please ask for the file. I don't know that I can do any datalogs at the moment due to computer issues but I can proceed further if someone is willing to help me tune.
just email me.
thanks

Iluvcars
06-04-2008, 09:59 PM
if you're looking to protect your engine and have it 'tweaked' right, i know mr. pizza's got a good tuner

4angrybadgers
06-05-2008, 05:23 AM
Datalogs are key to tuning with Kpro - it's the only way to really know how your changes affect the car. So if you can't datalog it's kinda pointless to tweak most of the maps in Kpro...

siptastic
06-05-2008, 05:23 AM
You can post it on hondata's forum as well. A datalog is really useful though. Post the kal file too. Also, what is your set up?

FlopMeister
06-07-2008, 08:15 PM
You can post it on hondata's forum as well. A datalog is really useful though. Post the kal file too. Also, what is your set up?

short ram intake, race header, exhaust, intake gasket, not much else.

I had 30 mpg, sometimes 31, going for the longest time and something happened (I don't know what) and my mileage has dropped to 26 maybe 28 if I try hard enuf. my driving isn't any different.
I don't think my tune could have changed though I did have like 5 versions with very slight differences and can't remember which one I loaded the last time.
And I've posted on Hondata before. Those guys are jerks. They smart off to everyone. They don't seem to follow that ol' mantra of "there are no stupid questions". I received no feedback.

Ba82Ep3
06-07-2008, 10:54 PM
short ram intake, race header, exhaust, intake gasket, not much else.

I had 30 mpg, sometimes 31, going for the longest time and something happened (I don't know what) and my mileage has dropped to 26 maybe 28 if I try hard enuf. my driving isn't any different.

How many miles on your car? Sounds like the primary o2 is going bad...