PDA

View Full Version : Z3 fenders

zuljinSI
11-16-2002, 12:30 PM
hmm.. ok i take it people here dont like the Z3 style louvers on the side of a car.... i will admit i do like them on certin cars .. IE the Z3's and some neons that have them.. and no i dont want the rest of the BMW logos if i did i would have got a BMW...... and yea i'm looking at body kits.... i'm am just curious as to what an EP would look like with louvers so sue me....

ZuljinSI

dustinhurley
11-16-2002, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by zuljinSI
i really like they way they look, and i think they would be a nice touch to my SI. Thanks

ZuljinSI

No you don't.

HK_EP3
11-17-2002, 02:13 PM
RICE ALERT RICE ALERT!!!

Si4U2NV
11-17-2002, 04:51 PM
whoa...i think every single Rice Siren on www.ephatch.com just went off....

EWW....

-Mike

redronin22
11-17-2002, 06:36 PM
You should get the Z3 badges and the BMW emblems too. yeah that would look cool. While your at it sell you ep damn ricer. No offense but those DO NOT look good on anything BUT a Z3. spend ur money on a body kit of or a wing. Isnt that gonna be costly to get the fenders smooth it out then (or unless you wanted to leave them unpainted for that great primer look) paint it to match. What a waste. next thing you know your gonna get a 5 in'' exhaust tip n r rice. M3 badging. oh well your car you do what you want.

02SilverSiHB
11-17-2002, 08:02 PM
oh boy, first I get banned at clubsi (after being there for about 3 years) because of the BS there, and now this site is being flooding with rice...oh boy, I think I'm about done with the internet thing

MugenR
11-20-2002, 12:30 PM
Z3 fenders don't look good on anything, not even the Z3!
Very RICE!!!
Drew

zuljinSI
11-20-2002, 01:16 PM
yea ok thats ur opinion on the louvers but.... ya know what thats ok i dont really care...and as for being a rice... uhm where did i say i was doing anything to my car to make it look fast??? hell my ep is still stock and will be till i get a better job in a few months... i will not say its anything but stock... till its not... if i was doing what some others are doing and putting type R stuff all over my car then i'd be a rice...

grooveline
11-21-2002, 02:07 PM
I think it hilarious all you haters of rice.. especially since a good portion of you rice haters are hypocrites...

anyone with a short ram/CAI is a ricer
anyone who has slammed their ride on 18's is a ricer
anyone who puts spoon or mugen logos up is a ricer

we are all ricers... the dichotomy of a ricer would be if the mods are tasteful or tacky

Odyssey Mini ME
11-28-2002, 03:24 AM
z3 fenders belong on a z3.
enuff said right?
and dang i h ear the ricer ephatch.com siren too!!! someone snap him back to reality, cuz whoop that goes gravity...

02SilverSiHB
11-28-2002, 08:50 AM
Originally posted by grooveline
I think it hilarious all you haters of rice.. especially since a good portion of you rice haters are hypocrites...

anyone with a short ram/CAI is a ricer
anyone who has slammed their ride on 18's is a ricer
anyone who puts spoon or mugen logos up is a ricer

we are all ricers... the dichotomy of a ricer would be if the mods are tasteful or tacky
yeah, the word rice has gone to far to where it seems anything but jdm,spoon, and muge are rice.

I don't consider anything rice unless it looks ricey....i.e. altezzas....but that's just my opinion, who the hell cares