PDA

View Full Version : What up everyone! new EP owner representin Utah! whoo! haha

vboy127
06-05-2008, 10:35 PM
hey guys i'm a new and proud owner of 2002 civic si in black (is it NHBP?). i haven't really modded much, it's basically stock beside a k&n drop in and a skunk2 shift knob haha. anyway i just wanted to introduce myself and ask you guys what you would suggest for a cheap upgrade that i could install next for the performance end of my ep? oh and also im here in utah and wonderin how many other Ep hatch owners on this site are in the area? :mbiggrin:

Draw7Seven
06-05-2008, 10:38 PM
hey guys i'm a new and proud owner of 2002 civic si in black (is it NHBP?). i haven't really modded much, it's basically stock beside a k&n drop in and a skunk2 shift knob haha. anyway i just wanted to introduce myself and ask you guys what you would suggest for a cheap upgrade that i could install next for the performance end of my ep? oh and also im here in utah and wonderin how many other Ep hatch owners on this site are in the area? :mbiggrin:

Welcome to the hatch! Yes, it is NHBP (Nighthawk Black Pearl), and usually the first mod is an intake or a drop, as fas as performance goes. A lot of people say they liked getting their suspension upgraded before the engine because you can get some fun driving in with better handling, rather than trying to make a stock EP into any kind of speed demon.

oldskoofame
06-05-2008, 11:52 PM
welcome! :msmile:

Sub
06-06-2008, 09:54 AM
welcome

ep3er
06-06-2008, 10:14 AM
Welcome newbie!

Passenger
06-07-2008, 07:02 AM
Sup dawwwwwwwwwwg

vboy127
06-07-2008, 11:43 PM
hey thanks guys! i'm pretty happy with the car i went with. i've heard the ep is a love/hate car and i love this thing! :mbiggrin: anyways i was thinkin of startin with upgrading the suspension. i did some research and i think i'm gonna go with eibach sportlines, but which shocks should i go with? the koni yellows or tokico d-specs?? is one better than the other? oh and update i just got a skunk2 billet shift knob, brand new SI floor mats (graduation gift) :), oh and some mugen tank covers and a mugen license plate frame. lol :mcool:

QUEEN
06-07-2008, 11:44 PM
welcome amigo! :wave:

nizmoluvep3
06-08-2008, 12:26 AM
:welcome: ephatch the addiction

mitchlikesbikes
04-08-2011, 12:56 PM
i know everyone's gonna hate me for bumping this but WHERE ARE YOU UTAH? haha

timbroski
04-09-2011, 11:49 AM
You in SLC? Im from the area, but I'm up in Anchorage, Alaska right now. I got a blue 2005 si. I'll be back down in my hometown of slc probably sometime this summer or fall. You guys have any ricer meets down there? And im thinking if you car doesn't have coils your gonna wanna put some on so you can raise it come time for winter. Mine right now is too low for the Alaska winters so I'd either have to take off the body kit or get some coils.

mitchlikesbikes
04-09-2011, 11:56 AM
You in SLC? Im from the area, but I'm up in Anchorage, Alaska right now. I got a blue 2005 si. I'll be back down in my hometown of slc probably sometime this summer or fall. You guys have any ricer meets down there? And im thinking if you car doesn't have coils your gonna wanna put some on so you can raise it come time for winter. Mine right now is too low for the Alaska winters so I'd either have to take off the body kit or get some coils.

i think you're talking to Vboy but his post is almost 3 years old even though i think he's still active on the site nowadays. i'm in the layton area and just wanted to bump this to see if any utah members were still hanging around. i have around a 1.5" drop all the way around on my car and it does fine in the snow still. my tires are still pretty fresh though. not sure about meets around here cause there aren't many EPs but there seems to be quite a few clubrsx guys around the SLC area