PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a random interior part behind the AC power supply under shifter

SinisterCivicSi
06-06-2008, 09:15 AM
i have been on majestic honda looking for this part and i am getting very frustrated. lol I CANT FIND IT!!!!!

its the metal bar that goes behind the AC power supply under the shifter. i lost mine and i am tired of hearing that dam piece of plastic tap on the rest of the console while i drive. dam motor mount inserts.

anyways, if anyone can help me - it would be greatly appriciated.

jtyler05si
06-06-2008, 09:33 AM
are talking about the one that you can see once you take dash off, it goes across using two screws? about 6 or so inches long?

im confused because if that is the one, then isnt it above shifter?

you are probably talking about something diff.

help me out and i could help look for one.

SinisterCivicSi
06-06-2008, 09:36 AM
are talking about the one that you can see once you take dash off, it goes across using two screws? about 6 or so inches long?

im confused because if that is the one, then isnt it above shifter?

you are probably talking about something diff.

help me out and i could help look for one.

awww shit... lol

ok little background.

i was installing my buddy club shifter and i needed to put my hand thru that hole to get the cables connected properly. well i took that bar out and when i finally finished the dam thing, it was pitch black outside. i said "F** putting this crap back together". well.... its still not together and that was what... 2 years ago i think. :mangel:

i know what bar your talkin about, its behind the shifter... that thing is LONG gone. lol

i thought there was a part behind the AC power that the plastic kinda pops into.

i am getting frustrated because i cannot find the picture on majestic to compare to...i use the pics to verify what parts i need.

jtyler05si
06-06-2008, 09:39 AM
alright so you dont have the bar i am talking about but you are looking for a different one??

i cant weed very well

Stoop
06-06-2008, 09:40 AM
Mary, you're lucky I'm not a mod anymore or it would be a 1 day ban for not asking me in the first place......:laser:

I'm working on it.....

Stoop
06-06-2008, 09:45 AM
Is it part of #28 in the picture?

Link - Majestic Honda (http://www.hondaautomotiveparts.com/auto/jsp/mws/prddisplay.jsp?inputstate=5&catcgry1=CIVIC&catcgry2=2003&catcgry3=3DR+SI&catcgry4=KA5MT&catcgry5=INSTRUMENT+PANEL+GARNISH+%28PASSENGER+SID E%29)

oogy-boogy
06-06-2008, 09:46 AM
Ron for prez...

SinisterCivicSi
06-06-2008, 09:56 AM
alright so you dont have the bar i am talking about but you are looking for a different one??

i cant weed very well

:rofl: i am sorry hun, i dont mean to cornfuse.

Mary, you're lucky I'm not a mod anymore or it would be a 1 day ban for not asking me in the first place......:laser:

I'm working on it.....

oh shaddup! (i love you btw)

Is it part of #28 in the picture?

Link - Majestic Honda (http://www.hondaautomotiveparts.com/auto/jsp/mws/prddisplay.jsp?inputstate=5&catcgry1=CIVIC&catcgry2=2003&catcgry3=3DR+SI&catcgry4=KA5MT&catcgry5=INSTRUMENT+PANEL+GARNISH+%28PASSENGER+SID E%29)

OH I LOVE YOU! YES THATS IT!!

Ron for prez...

for realz!

Stoop
06-06-2008, 10:06 AM
(Breathes on knuckles and wipes them on shirt)

:mwink:

SinisterCivicSi
06-06-2008, 10:09 AM
(Breathes on knuckles and wipes them on shirt)

:mwink:

:clap2::rockon::hail::kiss:

Stoop
06-06-2008, 12:03 PM
This thread is :closed_2:......

(Because I can.....:msmooch:)

SinisterCivicSi
06-06-2008, 09:04 PM
thanks ron! i was late leaving work - i didnt have time.