PDA

View Full Version : bc n+ and hfp wing installation

mr.brightside
06-07-2008, 11:26 AM
hey fellas, im a noob and im not sure if this is the right place to post this so dont get on my nuts. anyways i posted this on the so cal section on the bottom of the page but no response so i was hoping someone would see it here and help me it. im looking for someone or some place in or around los angeles to install my bc N+ and hfp wing...if u know a good shop or someone who knows his stuff then let me know. any other info would be greatly appreciated...ill be willing to pay ofcourse. im in the melrose/hollywood area btw...thanks

smoody
06-07-2008, 01:25 PM
Just look here on ephatch in the DIY section. Best place will be your garage, free labor and you can pat yourself on the back after it's finish. Good luck

goy091
06-07-2008, 01:55 PM
well if you want to wait till next weekend when im done with finals, i have all the tools at my house and garage. the wing is pretty straight forward. suspension takes a bit longer.

i mean as long as youre not some crazy dude or thug thatll kill me i can help you out.

cHaRL!e
06-08-2008, 12:18 PM
well if you want to wait till next weekend when im done with finals, i have all the tools at my house and garage. the wing is pretty straight forward. suspension takes a bit longer.

i mean as long as youre not some crazy dude or thug thatll kill me i can help you out.

haha a crazy person doesn't admit that they're crazy. he's probably not a thug becuase he's not typing all thugish :mtongue:

EPSpeedKing
06-08-2008, 12:47 PM
Installing the HFP wing is very simple, you can do it yorself in about an hour or less.

whatisthis
06-08-2008, 01:17 PM
haha a crazy person doesn't admit that they're crazy. he's probably not a thug becuase he's not typing all thugish :mtongue:

that seems like safe enough logic.

frm_808
06-08-2008, 01:24 PM
doesnt take a tech to install this basic stuff

civictype_r04
06-08-2008, 04:59 PM
doesnt take a tech to install this basic stuff

The buddyclub N+ are not that easy to install.