PDA

View Full Version : glad i haven't dropped it yet...

foilpan
11-17-2002, 02:06 AM
man, i was driving in the snow/slush/freezing rain tonight and almost got stuck going up a hill. have any of you had any experience driving your EPs in winter conditions yet? how about a dropped Si in the snow?

my 91 civic si was like a sled in the snow... slush would freeze in mounds in the wheel wells and under the car because it was so low. then i'd just slide around on the highway. this car has more clearance, though. the stock michelins kinda suck. i might have to get some blizzaks for the winter or something. it's not even winter yet! this little rain/snow mix is only the beginning.

maybe i'll just move south. snow suxx...

IceD out N CALI
11-17-2002, 09:42 AM
u should just move down south:D

myeverlovinsir
11-17-2002, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by foilpan
man, i was driving in the snow/slush/freezing rain tonight and almost got stuck going up a hill. have any of you had any experience driving your EPs in winter conditions yet? how about a dropped Si in the snow?

my 91 civic si was like a sled in the snow... slush would freeze in mounds in the wheel wells and under the car because it was so low. then i'd just slide around on the highway. this car has more clearance, though. the stock michelins kinda suck. i might have to get some blizzaks for the winter or something. it's not even winter yet! this little rain/snow mix is only the beginning.

maybe i'll just move south. snow suxx...

Wow, tell me about it. Took this morning. snow shine.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid39/pdd799b2d0c6c8785caf40ff2513791d8/fd09001d.jpg

2K2RedSiR2NV
11-20-2002, 05:12 PM
I haven't had any problems driving in the snow so far. It snowed about 1/2 a foot a couple of days ago and nothing slowed me down. Hills were a breeze. Plus my ep's still stock.

Having fun in the Snow....Later ;)

greenguy
11-20-2002, 06:09 PM
Wow, it was a beautiful 78' day today! This is why I live in the desert! :D

foilpan
11-21-2002, 09:14 PM
ook!

my tires were a little underinflated the other night when i almost got stuck on that snowy hill. a little air, and i'm back on track.

i can't wait till snow starts dumping on us and the salter/sander trucks are out in full force. my black hooptie's gonna look SWEET! maybe i'll trace big dragons in the salty body panels. is that cool, or what?! (gag, wheeze...)

hey, greenguy: i'll be right over. do you have a spot of floor i can sleep on?

02blksi
11-21-2002, 09:39 PM
yea NEW ENGLAND weater sucks ass! I drove to boston last weekend during the snow rain freezing rain BS and my lovely JDM N1 was COATED in SALT!! looked like crystals had formed on the hot exhaust, im sure that will be a PITA to clean, oh yea and having a black car is a B*tch !! It was nice when it stayed sunny till 7 pm so i could come home from work and wash it 3 times a week, but lately here in new england it gets dark at 5:00 pm so no time to wash my car, poor baby, shes gonna be dirty for a while :( --Joe.