PDA

View Full Version : I vote that.........

Will2K2
11-17-2002, 09:29 AM
If anyone is going to make a post about ANYTHING!!!, added / modded / changed / taken away from / installed onto / or wrecked, on their car that they MUST POST PICS

It is SO F'ING frustrating as the owner of a car that is brand new with relatively little available , for people to just post 3 paragraphs about how good their drop springs look when a simple pic would be alot better AND ALOT MORE HELPFUL!!!!!!!!!!

Everywhere I look 99% of the mods that people have done they don't post pics . I'm not calling BS , I'm just saying that I believe everyone (like me) is dying to see this Shiznit

So

-new springs = POST PICS
-new exhaust = POST PICS
-new wheels = POST PICS
-header install = POST PICS
-Type S rear anti-roll bar = POST PICS
-Spoon seat lowering rails = POST PICS
-full bodied coilovers = POST PICS

Damn this is some frustrating shit!

I WANT TO SEE WHAT THERE IS AVAILABLE , AND IF YOU BOUGHT IT, PLEASE POST A PIC FOR OTHER PEOPLE TO SEE/LEARN FROM!!!!

Thank you

W

ssvr6
11-17-2002, 09:33 AM
Ok, check out my site. You can see my CAI, Short Shifter, and rear strut.

;)

Steve

IceD out N CALI
11-17-2002, 09:38 AM
yeah it would be nice if everyone had pics but i also know that not everyone has a digital camera and time to take pics sometimes. besides if u give it a day or two some people end up posting pics:)

ottawa_ep
11-17-2002, 09:43 AM
I must agree with Will on this. If you post about a new mod pls have a pic of it...

Jpax
11-17-2002, 11:52 AM
we have posted pics, at least i try to on all my mods..

you just have to search the forum.

check out my web site i have some mod pics of what i have done:cool:

http://members.lycos.co.uk/paxie/index.html

jaydub
11-17-2002, 12:21 PM
Well I think it's alright if you want to tell people you've got mods, but don't promise pics and then not follow through (Pradamuimui, I'm talking to you).

ssvr6
11-17-2002, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by jaydub
Well I think it's alright if you want to tell people you've got mods, but don't promise pics and then not follow through (Pradamuimui, I'm talking to you).

Ha Ha!

:)

Steve

myeverlovinsir
11-17-2002, 12:52 PM
I have posted a few mods on here with pics, check the Engine section. cheers.

iR-VTEC2
11-17-2002, 03:05 PM
dudes i painted my car chameleon white and lifted with with 36" super swampers :

Type X
11-17-2002, 04:24 PM
for those that dunno will

his panties are in a bunch :D

hey will can we play Knight rider?
i can be the good EP and u can be the BAD ep
and till we sell the cars

we can be rivals :D

pm me and lemme know :confused:

grooveline
11-17-2002, 05:15 PM
woah! easy son before you blow your colon...try using your imagination before you start berrating people for not having a digital camera

2k2SiAutoXer
11-17-2002, 05:17 PM
ok will, As soon as you buy me and everyone else a digital camera I will not talk about anything that I want to do to my car or have done. The thing is that I THOUGHT this was a place to talk about cars. I must've missed the fine print where it says you have to tailor your posts to make everyone happy.
--Tom

all in good fun:p

Will2K2
11-17-2002, 09:40 PM
Originally posted by Type X
for those that dunno will

his panties are in a bunch :D

hey will can we play Knight rider?
i can be the good EP and u can be the BAD ep
and till we sell the cars

we can be rivals :D

pm me and lemme know :confused:

Ok Kitt

They're not bunched up I wear Boxers Jackass!!!!

:angel:

Will2K2
11-17-2002, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by grooveline
woah! easy son before you blow your colon...try using your imagination before you start berrating people for not having a digital camera

I'm suggesting that everyone should have a digicam, I am merely venting frustration at not every seeing pics (or at least not very frequently)

BTW there is only one R in BERATE!!!!!!!!

W

Type X
11-17-2002, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by Will2K2

Ok Kitt

They're not bunched up I wear Boxers Jackass!!!!

:angel:

lol well i know u hate my gut's :)
but u know i always take 1000 pics of all my shit :)

Will2K2
11-17-2002, 09:44 PM
Originally posted by 2k2SiAutoXer
ok will, As soon as you buy me and everyone else a digital camera I will not talk about anything that I want to do to my car or have done. The thing is that I THOUGHT this was a place to talk about cars. I must've missed the fine print where it says you have to tailor your posts to make everyone happy.
--Tom

all in good fun:p

You can afford the car/gas/insurance and mods but you can't afford to go by a $5 dollar disposable camera and get the pics developed and transferred onto disk for another $10bucks?????

Okay!?!

All in good fun right?

W

HondaMan
11-17-2002, 09:47 PM

lol well i know u hate my gut's :)
but u know i always take 1000 pics of all my shit :)

LOL! Well, just look at my website and other URLs in my sig for loads of pics of my EP & stuff!!! :p

Type X
11-17-2002, 09:49 PM
Originally posted by HondaMan

LOL! Well, just look at my website and other URLs in my sig for loads of pics of my EP & stuff!!! :p

postwhore. . .

HondaMan
11-17-2002, 09:55 PM

postwhore. . .

Look who's talking! ;) LOL

Type X
11-17-2002, 09:56 PM
Originally posted by HondaMan

Look who's talking! ;) LOL

dude dont make me tell your wife. .

u joined in JUNE 1200 posts

i joined in JULY 209 posts ;)

but your still cool as fuck
maybe santa X will pick u up something nice at FIZZ. . .

HondaMan
11-17-2002, 10:00 PM

dude dont make me tell your wife. .

u joined in JUNE 1200 posts

i joined in JULY 209 posts ;)

but your still cool as fuck
maybe santa X will pick u up something nice at FIZZ. . .

LMAO! Trust me she knows...Doh! :o

Santa X RULZ! I've been a good little boy this year ***sitting on Santa X's knee***! :angel:

atl-si
11-18-2002, 07:17 AM
Some of us do post but leave other items out since some people already have it installed on their EP with pics. I will post pics if I do something different. You can check my website out for what I have so far. It ain't much really....:(

2k2SiAutoXer
11-19-2002, 03:07 AM
will, I never said that I could afford car payments/gas/insurance. Because NJ is a bitch on insurance, I am forced to cut a whole in the bottom of my car and push it with my feet. If you want, I will post pics of my ''cut a hole in the floorboard mod'' if it means that much to you.

-----Tom