PDA

View Full Version : k20a3 datalog... some help please?

tieu
06-11-2008, 09:07 PM
heres my datalog
http://www.2shared.com/file/3424066/cb0aa128/ep3.html

I used to have a k20a2 in my car, swapped it back to a k20a3 and it had rc 440 injectors still. besides that, the car is stock from exhaust to air box, everything. So I put back stock injectors 270cc, but I am still running kpro, since I was running on a boost tune what I did was just upload the k20a3-civic-factory.kal assuming it is the stock map.

The car seems to be running rough, and it gave me a code of
PO661 - intake manifold runner control low voltage.

could this mean when I had the rc440, there is a resistor somewhere along the harness which is giving it a low voltage? any ideas.

thanks

4angrybadgers
06-12-2008, 05:38 AM
Your cruising A/F looks fine, although it fluctuates a lot from the 30 sec to 50 sec mark. Did you set the .kal for 440cc injectors?

I tried to find the P0661 in the factory service manual, but no luck... is that error description from the manual, or from a generic OBD2 reader?

tieu
06-12-2008, 06:10 AM
thats the error code showing up on kmanager.

do you got msn by any chance ?
im using the calibrations that hondata gives you with the program.

k20a3-civic-factory.kdl is the one im running, 270cc injectors is what it says in the program.

im almost sure theres resistor to my old rc injectors somewhere?

4angrybadgers
06-12-2008, 06:32 AM
thats the error code showing up on kmanager.

do you got msn by any chance ?
im using the calibrations that hondata gives you with the program.

k20a3-civic-factory.kdl is the one im running, 270cc injectors is what it says in the program.

im almost sure theres resistor to my old rc injectors somewhere?

Ah, I misread your first post - didn't see that you had gone back to the 270s. I don't know much about the RC injectors, but you shouldn't have a resistor box for the RC440s unless you had bought the wrong type in the first place (for example, the RC440s that come with the JRSC match the ECU's output and don't need any resistors).

I do have MSN instant messenger, pcs_rule AT hotmail.com. I'm usually on 7-4, feel free to hit me up if you need help.

tieu
06-12-2008, 06:41 AM
I got the car used, it was used with the greddy t517z. but from ive looked up, i have the RC sl 4 - 440cc which shows everywhere that it is high impedence, which i assume would need a resistor ?

the CEL flashes during driving. rough, boggles its not smooth at all. the car idles at 8-900 and feels like its gonna die out.