PDA

View Full Version : Guardian!

blksi02
06-11-2008, 11:29 PM
does any one on this forum know how to work the guardian software on the computer??? i want to use the live feed feature but have no idea how to get it to work! let me know asap oh yea and please no one tell me to get Kpro... I know. Its amazing. im using guardian for now.

Guardian
06-11-2008, 11:44 PM
pretty much only the beta ppl got the cable and different maps

blksi02
06-12-2008, 12:57 AM
pretty much only the beta ppl got the cable and different maps

i know.. thats what i have.. the beta 1.2.. im gonna play around with it tomorrow and see if i can get the live feed to work.. didnt you say esmith might know how to use the program??

Guardian
06-12-2008, 05:04 AM
i know.. thats what i have.. the beta 1.2.. im gonna play around with it tomorrow and see if i can get the live feed to work.. didnt you say esmith might know how to use the program??

he does, he was a beta tester

dobbs02si
06-13-2008, 03:46 PM
If your talking about the red box all you gotta do is plug it in and hit the big red button. Well, thats how it is on mine.

stepintoliquid
06-13-2008, 07:36 PM
if you have the red guardian, connect it to your laptop with a male to female serial cable. turn the key to the I (on) position. open the guardian software, and from the drop down comm port list, select one. the live feed data readouts should become active. select the flash you want from the list, and click "flash guardian."

blksi02
06-13-2008, 11:35 PM
if you have the red guardian, connect it to your laptop with a male to female serial cable. turn the key to the I (on) position. open the guardian software, and from the drop down comm port list, select one. the live feed data readouts should become active. select the flash you want from the list, and click "flash guardian."

thanks.. are you running the 1.2 beta program??

blksi02
06-13-2008, 11:37 PM

also do you mean db 9 serial to usb??