PDA

View Full Version : Nooooooooob

newyorkaddict
06-12-2008, 04:34 AM
Hello, i'm Darren, living in the UK at the moment, but possibly moving to Toronto in the not to far future. Have a Cosmic Grey EP3 TypeR, small amount of mods so far - Spoon N1 Backbox, BuddyClub TypeA Gearknob, plenty more planned though. Had a Milano EP3, with BuddyClub Spec IV Full Exhaust, Gruppe M induction, and Hondata K-Pro, was running 215BHP at the wheels after rolling roaded. Hoping to see better than that this time around, with possibly a Jackson Charger going in:mbiggrin: If you guys get chance checkout - http://type-r-owners.co.uk good site, with a good bunch of guys:mwink:

FoReVaPmP
06-12-2008, 04:49 AM
Hello, i'm Darren, living in the UK at the moment, but possibly moving to Toronto in the not to far future. Have a Cosmic Grey EP3 TypeR, small amount of mods so far - Spoon N1 Backbox, BuddyClub TypeA Gearknob, plenty more planned though. Had a Milano EP3, with BuddyClub Spec IV Full Exhaust, Gruppe M induction, and Hondata K-Pro, was running 215BHP at the wheels after rolling roaded. Hoping to see better than that this time around, with possibly a Jackson Charger going in:mbiggrin: If you guys get chance checkout - www.type-r-owner.co.uk good site, with a good bunch of guys:mwink:

:welcome: Cars only get better the second time around.....:msmile:

pics?

jtyler05si
06-12-2008, 05:30 AM
link doesnt work for me...

edit: oh i forgot to mention;i'm jealous

newyorkaddict
06-12-2008, 05:41 AM
Fixed the link guys, pics of the car will be up soon as i get chance:mwink:

jtyler05si
06-12-2008, 06:21 AM
that is a neat site.... you guys should check out the gallery...

RedSiBaron
06-12-2008, 06:54 AM
i dont think we can register there though??

welcome!!! though, we are all jealous of you!

ep3er
06-12-2008, 09:20 AM
Welcome newbie!