PDA

View Full Version : Ep projector lamps **Shocker design Edition** PICS

jo3y
11-17-2002, 10:29 PM
These arent real :( this is my photochop of what i want!!! (i submitted this to the photochop forum too) PLEASE aftermarket companies do something like this soon. Just dont copy my design exaclty - well do it if you want but you best pay some royalty. I keep a keen eye on the industry.

IceD out N CALI
11-18-2002, 11:49 PM
hopefully Dr Design puts his projectors into production seeing that there is a demand

MugenR
11-20-2002, 11:21 PM
I don't really like the projectors two much. They are nice just not my thing.
Drew

Ksiadz
11-24-2002, 09:11 PM
Check out www.hids4less.com goto products and custom lights! You'll find what you are looking for!

Dr. Design
12-02-2002, 05:14 PM
Those look very interesting. These look very similar to our prototype headlights. We are looking into producing those. Attached is a picture of the actual product. Please let us know if you have any questions.
Thank you,

Originally posted by jo3y
These arent real :( this is my photochop of what i want!!! (i submitted this to the photochop forum too) PLEASE aftermarket companies do something like this soon. Just dont copy my design exaclty - well do it if you want but you best pay some royalty. I keep a keen eye on the industry.

02blksi
12-02-2002, 07:50 PM
Dr. Design

What is your kit going for (body kit) ??? prices yet?

also when do you plan on producing/releasing these projector lights. Id be intrested in a set :) -- Joe.

Dr. Design
12-03-2002, 11:52 AM
Hello Joe,
The body kit is selling for $1299 plus shipping for the full cf kit w/o the wing.

Projection HIDlights are still being developed right now. So we do not have a price on this conversion yet. Please keep checking back with for updates.
Thank you,

Originally posted by 02blksi
Dr. Design

What is your kit going for (body kit) ??? prices yet?

also when do you plan on producing/releasing these projector lights. Id be intrested in a set :) -- Joe.