PDA

View Full Version : The new TNN Project SI

EP33
11-18-2002, 10:31 AM
Sundays (not Saturday) approx 10 AM (no later than 11AM PST for sure) PST on the new TNN some show called "XTREME IMPORT"
they have a ep3 they have already dropped it on pro-kits, installed 18's (225 35), and next week 11/23 they'll install 13 inch brake rotors. Tune in should be cool.

Also tune in to SpeedTV (formerly Speedvision) on the weekends now that NASCAR is over for the British Touring Car Championship (BTCC). There are two race EP3s and two production EP3 Type Rs. Remeber our cars are built in England. British Touring Car Link (http://www.btccpages.com/index.php)

SiR Medic
11-18-2002, 10:39 AM
Never seen the show... Sounds good though, better then the redneck lovin "TRUCKS!" and "HORSEPOWER TV" All they semm to do is go from Camaro to Mustang and then back again.

What time is this show on?

02-sir
11-20-2002, 03:31 PM
hopefully better than "High rev tuners"

IceD out N CALI
11-20-2002, 05:49 PM
cool, thanks for the info, i'll have to tune in and see what its all about :cool:

william
11-20-2002, 08:20 PM
"hi rev tuners", is the lames show ever. I'd rather watch "tucks"
I mean every episode is like this "here's josh, with his wack, sick, dope ford foccus, with apc tail lights, apc interior, 19 inch fat heavy chrome wheels, and a fat 4' exhaust tip. And check out these wicked Graphics you have on your car" (josh) "YO YO YO just gota send my props out to ma peeps, and apc for all the help. just keeping it real dog" (slutty asian bimbo) " well there you go, if you want more info on joshes ride you can check out our web site, where we are ford whores, because they gave us money for our show." There's no tech, and it's really lame. Well thats all i got to say. I just had to vent. peace:D

josh2323
11-20-2002, 08:48 PM
:) "yo,yo,yo whattup"j/k

ortedd
11-21-2002, 05:46 AM
yeah the show "hi rev tuners" blows

DynaSpeed
11-21-2002, 07:34 AM
(slutty asian bimbo) " well there you go I may have to tune in for the slutty asian bimbo. :)

atl-si
11-21-2002, 08:02 AM
Originally posted by william
"hi rev tuners", is the lames show ever. I'd rather watch "tucks"
I mean every episode is like this "here's josh, with his wack, sick, dope ford foccus, with apc tail lights, apc interior, 19 inch fat heavy chrome wheels, and a fat 4' exhaust tip. And check out these wicked Graphics you have on your car" (josh) "YO YO YO just gota send my props out to ma peeps, and apc for all the help. just keeping it real dog" (slutty asian bimbo) " well there you go, if you want more info on joshes ride you can check out our web site, where we are ford whores, because they gave us money for our show." There's no tech, and it's really lame. Well thats all i got to say. I just had to vent. peace:D
Dude, this crack me up so bad!!:D :D

2k2SiGuy
11-21-2002, 08:39 AM
Everything he describes on a car starts with " YOU CAN TELL....." That shit annoys the fuck out of me...he says it like 10 times for every car........lol:D

william
11-21-2002, 06:38 PM
I may have to tune in for the slutty asian bimbo.

My bad. I meant " CLASSY " asian bimbo :angel:

EP33
11-21-2002, 11:12 PM
Xtreme Import (X.I.) is a bit better. Last weekend X.I. was in Chicago, they did show this girl shaking her ass real good:D

ssvr6
11-22-2002, 04:53 AM
Yes they did!

Steve

EP33
11-24-2002, 11:35 AM
Damn I missed everything before project SI. I went out lastnight and slept in. Something told me "wake up," "go to the new TNN". . . .BAM project SI, just in time;)

Well, I hope they take that SI out run the hell out of it when they're done.

Coming up, ground FX, exhaust, . . . .and then. . and then. . .

Those brake rotors looked kind of cheesy????:o