PDA

View Full Version : Hello. New to the board.

Gibhunter
07-12-2002, 05:30 AM
I've been lurking aound here for a few weeks, and finally decided to join in. I don't have a Civic Si, but I do have a base RSX which has a very similar engine and since there doesn't seem to be many Type-S nazis;) here (I think I only saw Ringthree from clubrsx here), I think like it might be a nice place to hang out in:)

Ps. I do see some familiar faces here, mainly Brenetics, JSIR and the "mighty" Awd Rsx Killer:D

ApexinSi
07-12-2002, 06:12 AM
Welcome....Good to see a another RSX owner on the forum..been to the track yet?, what kind of times u get?.
I see rsx's everywhere, all models..mostly the base model. And I've seen alot with that body kit from the dealership. .....still haven't seen anyone else with a 2k2 si.

Gibhunter
07-12-2002, 06:19 AM
Are you from CT? The nearest track I know of is over two hours drive away and I don't feel like going there myself. None of my friends are into it enough to go:( Still, the one I like is in NH which is 3 hours away:eek: Doable, but I'll wait till I have some money to put intake, headers and exhaust on it. AEM or K&N should be around $140, header is about $170 and custom piping I keep hearing is giving you guys good results is around $200, so with taxes and shipping I need around $600.:D Then add$65 for the dyno and $35 for the track and I need $700. Think my wife will let me?:confused:

Pradamuimui
07-12-2002, 04:40 PM
Welcome man, at least you bought a Honda product.....GOOD MAN...you will love this site....its freaking AWESOME!!!!!

Brenetics
07-12-2002, 05:40 PM
Welcome to the forum!!