PDA

View Full Version : Ever racked your brain trying to decide?

silver hatch
06-16-2008, 11:17 PM
I've had my ep for over 2 yrs. now and I haven't really done much to it. I just want to make sure that each mod I do will leave me satisfied for a long while and not regret doing something else instead. As far as exterior, I've changed my mind so much, that I can't decide what I want. When I look at "member's rides" I see so many different combinations of jdm/mugen,usdm replicas, and hfp that I like, that I just think I'd be better off having 5 different ep's with 5 different themes going on lol. Anyone else feel the same?

clujalolo
06-17-2008, 01:25 AM
allll the time!! for me its usually all the differnet motor setups like full NA k24 builds or just k20a3 turbo or s/c or just k20a2, its so hard to make up your mind......i think cus i dont want to get something and regret it, like you said i wanna get something which ill be happy with for a long time.

MR.Pizza
06-17-2008, 02:00 AM
Truth, I've changed mods 4 or 5 times.

Princess
06-17-2008, 02:27 AM
I like CTR, HFP and I also like no lips and no sideskirts at all. Sold my HFP kit and now my car is naked... and I like it. The ep3 looks great without lips and sideskirts. If money was no object I would go CTR. There is probably some Honda geek in Japan who has a CTR and badly wants a full HFP kit.

phister
06-17-2008, 02:47 AM
Love my HFP kit, the only other change I would do is a 04-05 CTR frontend and sides with the HFP rear lip. If I had that setup I'd be happy!

silver hatch
06-17-2008, 10:25 PM
Ok, so I'm not the only one then. In my mind as of this moment, I was actually thinking of staying with my 05 side skirts and getting the hfp front lip, ctr rep. rear lip, and painted mugen rep. wing. My car would look like a mut!! Would that look too weird, or nice and original?

TexasTechEP3
06-17-2008, 10:39 PM
I have 2 different ideas on what direction to do with on my car. Both are somewhat original/out of the ordinary, but both are completely opposite directions and so I would have to go all one way or all the other. Once I started one way I'm sure it would be pricey and not worth it to try to go back the other direction if I wanted to change it. :mfrown:

then again, at this time I seem to be more interested in living it up while in college than modding my car so there might be a very good chance I don't put either into action ha.

charles
06-18-2008, 12:37 AM
just go with the one you really want. if not, you will be probably be unhappy with the one you settled with.