PDA

View Full Version : Blowing an Emm Effin tire the day before going to hyperfest...FTL!!!

K2OH2SLOW
06-20-2008, 02:05 PM
as the title above says, it just happened!!!!!

Ep3T0n3y
06-20-2008, 02:24 PM
wow. I hate you. I hate you sooo much.
What do you want people to say?

aww i feel bad for you?
or
How about you just get a new tire?

K2OH2SLOW
06-20-2008, 02:27 PM
how about both... i just had to vent a lil steam...im puttin the stockies back on...no more motegi's

Ep3T0n3y
06-20-2008, 02:29 PM
sweet. Now that you got some steam of your chest, and told us what your gonna do about it.... This tread can be closed.

Heitzke
06-20-2008, 02:32 PM
wow. I hate you. I hate you sooo much.
What do you want people to say?

aww i feel bad for you?
or
How about you just get a new tire?

Everyone was pretty supportive and nice when your motor croaked. Why the hate when this thread is right along the same lines?

K2OH2SLOW
06-20-2008, 04:13 PM
just wanted to vent...now that i did, i guess that it can be closed... thanks for understanding EP3TON3Y!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pynikal
06-20-2008, 04:16 PM
wow somebody got up on the wrong side of the bed this morning.

EPSU3
06-20-2008, 04:35 PM
hyperfest in WV? Did i miss it? damn

Ep3T0n3y
06-20-2008, 06:05 PM
wow somebody got up on the wrong side of the bed this morning.

I just hate pointless threads.

K2OH2SLOW
06-21-2008, 03:49 AM
no hyperfest is today, june 21st...starts at 9 am

iLLoGiCaL
06-21-2008, 05:13 AM
I just hate pointless threads.

why you gotta be a complete dickhead? Your motor blew up and when you ran here crying about it and asking questions about it no one told you to "just bring it to a shop and get it fixed" This is the general EP discussion section of the forum, he just happens to have a general EP story to tell. If you are not interested with what he has to say CLICK THE BACK BUTTON ON YOUR BROWSER and shut your mouth. Your meaningless high-horse responses are what is not needed.

civictype_r04
06-21-2008, 05:14 AM
no hyperfest is today, june 21st...starts at 9 am

What is hyperfest? Is that when a bunch of people with ADD meet up somewhere?

iLLoGiCaL
06-21-2008, 05:16 AM

:rofl: that would be ADHD

pynikal
06-21-2008, 05:58 AM

i realy lol'd!!:msmile:

DRP967
06-21-2008, 07:49 AM
as the title above says, it just happened!!!!!

My condolences mang, i know the feeling all to well. Shit happens. :mconfused:

cow
06-21-2008, 07:59 AM
You guys are assholes. This thread sucks. ep3toney's motor thread was legitimate. Tires can be replaced in twenty minutes.

iLLoGiCaL
06-21-2008, 08:43 AM
lol

thisisagame24
06-21-2008, 09:16 AM

that comment made my day after having a shitty one so far hahahahaah

SI in GA
06-21-2008, 09:41 AM
Wow some of the post on this topic surprised me. We usually get along here.

Ep3T0n3y
06-21-2008, 11:32 AM
why you gotta be a complete dickhead? Your motor blew up and when you ran here crying about it and asking questions about it no one told you to "just bring it to a shop and get it fixed" This is the general EP discussion section of the forum, he just happens to have a general EP story to tell. If you are not interested with what he has to say CLICK THE BACK BUTTON ON YOUR BROWSER and shut your mouth. Your meaningless high-horse responses are what is not needed.

Oh im sorry i brought a new problem to the table, with pages of people wanting to know how a cam gear can just explode so they can prevent/fix it.
But last time i checked.... a tire can be changed within the hour.
Not my fault your mad at me :violin:

v1c10us
06-21-2008, 12:28 PM
You guys are assholes. This thread sucks. ep3toney's motor thread was legitimate. Tires can be replaced in twenty minutes.

I have to admit that I was pretty bummed when I clicked on this only to find out that I don't give a shit, The avatar and signature pic put me off, and then I read the words; bummer for me, thats all I could say.
on the other hand, tires are fuckin expensive these days =\

iLLoGiCaL
06-21-2008, 01:58 PM
Oh im sorry i brought a new problem to the table, with pages of people wanting to know how a cam gear can just explode so they can prevent/fix it.

lol, don't you have some busted shocks to sell someone:doh:?

Windchaser
06-21-2008, 02:08 PM
You guys are f#$ken retarded. Oh so you blew out a tire and can't make it to your Hyper festival. WTF?! You can replace the tire in 30 minutes with no problem. I do not see why this belongs in EP3 discussion.

04bluepearl
06-21-2008, 02:14 PM
3 days after buying my car i blew a tire and went to put the spare on and it was flat. so i walked a few miles with the tire to the nearest gas station to get air but their air pump was broken so i was stranded untill a buddy could pick me up. so yeah i feel for ya

weltall
06-21-2008, 02:24 PM

nigga you post some of the most useless shit on this site

hell i had to ban you once for 24 hours cause you had 50 posts in less than an hour

yeah i agree this thread is pointless but for YOU to come in here and say something about it is the pot calling the kettel black

Kodeen
06-21-2008, 02:43 PM
Even if it is a pointless thread, there's nothing to get mad about. Just click the 'back' button.

iLLoGiCaL
06-21-2008, 03:49 PM

hell i had to ban you once for 24 hours cause you had 50 posts in less than an hour

yeah i agree this thread is pointless but for YOU to come in here and say something about it is the pot calling the kettel black

my feelings exactly, thanks jason :msmooch:

Ep3T0n3y
06-21-2008, 05:09 PM

I have to admit that I was pretty bummed when I clicked on this only to find out that I don't give a shit, The avatar and signature pic put me off, and then I read the words; bummer for me, thats all I could say.
on the other hand, tires are fuckin expensive these days =\

You guys are f#$ken retarded. Oh so you blew out a tire and can't make it to your Hyper festival. WTF?! You can replace the tire in 30 minutes with no problem. I do not see why this belongs in EP3 discussion.

oh yeah, i remember that.. what was that 2 and a half years ago?
+4 for ep3t0n3y
+0 for iLLoGiCaL

Im not here to get into a fight. This thread is pointless. And even you admited it.

iLLoGiCaL
06-21-2008, 05:23 PM
regardless whether this thread is pointless or not, you were a dick to the TS about his thread. If you don't have anything of value to say close the ephatch tab and continue to jerk-off to hannah montana or whatever disney channel show it is that gets your pud movin.

weltall
06-21-2008, 05:25 PM
closed

+100000 weltall

tony your attitude towards the thread starter was completely uncalled for