PDA

View Full Version : E-Manage

blksi02
06-24-2008, 07:29 PM
Well seeing as though there is no more information about emanage wiring on this site anymore.. I guess i better ask. Does anyone know how to install emanage blue? i know greddy has the install guide but it is confusing. If anyone has experience with this im talking about the purple wire in the main connector that looks (on the manual) that it goes no where. also do you need to have a harness for "connector 2" or just for one? Also if any one has an easier guide to install that would be helpful.. thanks

JohnyBlaze
07-02-2008, 07:41 AM
Are you using e-manage for the Greddy turbo kit? If so, you should be able to get the wiring info from Greddy, no?

weltall
07-02-2008, 08:21 AM
did you buy the emanage with an ep turbo kit or did you buy it seperately

sayayin
07-02-2008, 10:53 AM
yo what hapen to the gurdian?, and for the emanage go wire by wire so you dont mess up, I will go and help but I working and gas is no cheap to. pm if you need something.

blksi02
07-03-2008, 04:00 PM
I bought the emanage separate. i found the wiring instructions on the greddy website. It shows the first connector and how it is wired. But then it talks about an additional sensor (speed) i believe. I dont think i need this though. I am going to install it and see what happens. i called Greddy and they told me what to set the white dials to. Im gonna call back and ask about the sensor