PDA

View Full Version : Weird noises coming for the rear right side of my car?

nos4mao
06-25-2008, 09:43 AM
When ever I go down the driveway. As I'm about to the hit bump to leave the driveway... I hear a moaning/ popping sound coming from the rear right side of my car? Also once I'm driving I will hear a different noise coming from the same side of my car except this time its sounds like something is loose/rattling around .. man I hate the noise!!! Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Matt

ep_hatcher_510
06-25-2008, 11:49 AM
What kind of suspension mods you got?

nos4mao
06-25-2008, 02:28 PM
dropped on progress springs... lol actually I figured out the problem. I have my golf clubs in the trunk and when ever I go over a bump or turn right it sounds like something is loose... well whats loose is the sound of my golf clubs moving around. To prove this I took out my clubs and took some turns and went over some bumps and no noise!!!... yahhhh... sorry about that... i bet this kinda stuff happens!!... lol

Thanks,
Matt

shanewdude
06-25-2008, 02:49 PM
I kept hearing a knocking noise when the music was off... turned out it was the passenger seatbelt swinging around! Glad you figured it out!

ep_hatcher_510
06-25-2008, 05:51 PM
the ep was kinda made poorly so noises is a normal thing :mangel:

smoody
06-25-2008, 05:57 PM
lawl with your golf clubs. yeah does most of you have problem with your passenger seat belt flipping around everywhere and hitting the panels?