PDA

View Full Version : To all and to EP Vendors

atl-si
11-19-2002, 12:46 PM
Okay, I have seen some similar comments about this and that and I have done a search and came up with little info (IMO) so here I go....

I used to own a DSM and I know that there are shops out there that support DSM only. I would like to know if there is or are shops out there currently just supporting our EP's. I know that Fizzautosports and Dr. Design's team support our EP's but are they an only EP shop?? I suggest that we have a vendor list of some sort listing shops that are currently supporting only EP's or some support of EP's. I have seen this kind of list on DSM.org link (http://vendors.dsm.org/) and it was very helpful if I needed advice or needed a specific part for my car. The reason why I am asking is that because of the recent SEMA show, there are some goodies out there for our EP. All suggestions, comments, or ideas are welcome and some vendors comments are welcome too. Thank you.

yomamaInMySi
11-19-2002, 12:48 PM
If these companies would support EPs only, they and their children will starve. IMO

atl-si
11-19-2002, 12:52 PM
Originally posted by yomamaInMySi
If these companies would support EPs only, they and their children will starve. IMO
Yes, that is true but someone out there must be thinking about the loads of money they will make;) from being the first EP only shop. So I wonder if they are out there yet. Anyways, I mean it as two things: support only shops and some support shops.

grooveline
11-19-2002, 12:55 PM
what does DSM stand for?

jaydub
11-19-2002, 12:58 PM
Being DSM only is the same as being Honda only. Why be so limiting? A business would never survive if they only catered to one model.

DSM = Diamond Star Motors = Mitsubishi

atl-si
11-19-2002, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by grooveline
what does DSM stand for?
Diamond Star Motors. Basically, all Eagle Talons, Mitsubishi Eclipses, Dodge Stealths, 3000GTs, Starions, and Colts and some that I cannot remember. Oh yeah, I forgot the Plymouth Laser.