PDA

View Full Version : AVID Racing Engine Monuts - Looking for a tester

speedstar808
06-25-2008, 06:25 PM
AVID Racing asked me to find a special someone to install their new engine mount kits and give an honest testimonial about the product. Must do a complete review and post pictures of the install, etc.

Avid Racing’s all new billet aluminum mount kit for 02-06 RSX/ 02-05 Civic Si/SiR is a complete OEM replacement upgrade mount kit for all K20 and K24 engines. Designed for high horsepower applications and to help eliminate wheel hoping. These mounts feature CAD/CAM design and are CNC machined from Alcoa 6061-T6 billet aluminum. By reducing engine movement, all of the power goes to the ground and not up in smoke! These engine mounts also increase shifter feel, especially during high rpm shifting. The kit includes driver side mount and bracket, rear transmission mount and passenger side mount. We also provide detailed instructions and all necessary hardware as well. The mounts as well as the bushings are backed by a Lifetime Warranty.

The best feature about this mount kit is the passenger side mount design. As you can see, it doesn't simply take the OEM design and put urethane bushings in. We made a chasis bracket and an engine mount to prevent any sagging that is usually associated with the OEM design. Avid Racing's polyurethane bushings feature a larger diameter than most competitors and the bushings fill up the entire mount, not just the first inch or two. This equates to more polyurethane per square inch, meaning more polyurethane to absorb vibration, and more polyurethane to transfer the power to the ground!
- CAD/CAM Designed.
- CNC machined.
- 6061 T-6 aluminum.
- 60A, 75A and 90A urethane. (Pro Series Solid Mounts also available)
- Lifetime Warranty

In return you will get a killer deal on the kit.

Available in regular billet or "stealth" black.

pm me if interested?

thx,
wayne

RollinCivic
06-25-2008, 07:05 PM
That would be really great. I really need new engine mounts :whoo: pm sent

jeenyusss
06-25-2008, 07:09 PM
interested as well depending on the price