PDA

View Full Version : EPhatch Slow????

D3xn2o
06-26-2008, 12:42 PM
I dont kno if anyone else is having this issue but Ep hatch seems to be loading very very very slow...

I tried other pages it seems to be only Ephatch :mfrown:

Anybody getting this issue too? I tried both Internet explorer and Safari very odd

jtyler05si
06-26-2008, 12:42 PM
doing fine for me right now....
at times though i have noticed it. not today though

66elwood99
06-26-2008, 12:43 PM
using firefox...and everything working fine here....(crosses fingers) :mwink:

nizmoluvep3
06-26-2008, 12:45 PM
everything good here...

xXxMLEExXx
06-26-2008, 12:48 PM
Yea..it's slow..sorry to say. 160hp is just not enough.
Probably the reason why it failed in sales.

D3xn2o
06-26-2008, 12:56 PM
Yea..it's slow..sorry to say. 160hp is just not enough.
Probably the reason why it failed in sales.

ok your deff not getting the point...

Its stupid slow for me even tho its just ephatch.com ima reset my router and my computer see if that helps but i doubt it...

oogy-boogy
06-26-2008, 12:57 PM
using firefox...and everything working fine here....(crosses fingers) :mwink:

Same here, no issues.

xXxMLEExXx
06-26-2008, 12:58 PM

Its stupid slow for me even tho its just ephatch.com ima reset my router and my computer see if that helps but i doubt it...

Doh...my bad..

Read it too quick...

ShowstoppersUSA
06-26-2008, 01:01 PM
It's the gas prices :violin::mcry:. LOL no problemos here!

v1c10us
06-26-2008, 01:05 PM
im using firefox on comcast and everythings silky fast for me.
Internet connections typically use ports 1024 to 5000
If you have anything else thats using the internet, there is always a chance two programs are trying to use the same port, it happens every once in a while. turning the computer off, cutting power to your router, and then restarting the router and then the computer should fix the problem

D3xn2o
06-26-2008, 01:09 PM
im using firefox on comcast and everythings silky fast for me.
Internet connections typically use ports 1024 to 5000
If you have anything else thats using the internet, there is always a chance two programs are trying to use the same port, it happens every once in a while. turning the computer off, cutting power to your router, and then restarting the router and then the computer should fix the problem

Will do Still having issues ima reset my whole network..

v1c10us
06-26-2008, 01:26 PM
not sure what your entire network consists of, cutting power to the modem might help.
When I do this the modem and router are on the same power supply so I just hit the switch and they both go off.

bdooley
06-26-2008, 01:26 PM
I dont kno if anyone else is having this issue but Ep hatch seems to be loading very very very slow...

Anybody getting this issue too? I tried both Internet explorer and Safari very odd

works fine for me

D3xn2o
06-26-2008, 01:30 PM
not sure what your entire network consists of, cutting power to the modem might help.
When I do this the modem and router are on the same power supply so I just hit the switch and they both go off.

My network consists of my modem my router and a switch between the router and my computer/ xbox 360... its weird but works great honestly it seems like im the only one with issues on ephatch its weird every other site i visit is fine its a little faster now that i reset but can still notice the lag

Tnhatch03
06-26-2008, 01:31 PM
clean out your cookies and stop downloading PrOn.

Windchaser
06-26-2008, 01:33 PM
Actually, I get lags on this site occasionally and only this site for some reason. I usually have 3 browsers open, which was never a problem until recently.

STP03BlueSI
06-26-2008, 01:42 PM
Bounce to my server to theirs is running the same.:mangel::fencing:

Only time I noticed a "slow" was when the Great Quake hit.:pound:

v1c10us
06-26-2008, 01:43 PM
is your xbox on?
get into your router and set the priority of service so that the xbox does not get equal favor over other internet traffic.
clearing your cookies is probably good too, as well as your cache.
If you recently deleted your temporary internet files it can make your browsing slower for a while because you have to redownload all of the pictures that it had saved for faster browsing.

D3xn2o
06-26-2008, 01:59 PM
is your xbox on?
get into your router and set the priority of service so that the xbox does not get equal favor over other internet traffic.
If you recently deleted your temporary internet files it can make your browsing slower for a while because you have to redownload all of the pictures that it had saved for faster browsing.

Everything was cleared yesterday when i first noticed this my xbox hasnt been on in over 2 months *hope i dont get the R.o.D. ahhhh* anyways it seems alot better now so ill keep an eye on it

people keep posting just incase im not the only issue ya kno

STP03BlueSI
06-26-2008, 02:10 PM
is your xbox on?

LMAO..you all have shitty service if your Xbox slows your intraweb.

Hell i can run 1 pc, 1 laptop, and Wii and no slow down what so ever.:usa2:

D3xn2o
06-26-2008, 02:15 PM

thats exactly my network plus a Xbox and the box hasnt been turned on since i got the wii so Im stumped but it seems to be ok now like i said

Windchaser
06-26-2008, 02:18 PM

Me too. 2 laptops, a desktop, and a PS3 and no slow go here? :noidea: The only time I notice a drag is mid-morning on Ephatch.

v1c10us
06-26-2008, 02:57 PM
it shouldn't slow your system down if it has equal priority, but depending on what port its using its possible his router is giving it priority.
But since its off thats not the case
I was just trying to cover all the bases I could think of.
I know for one thing that even on my 1.5mbps connection if im downloading at 500kbs(most public servers limit) It can make my other connections slow down a little.

humpmasterflex
06-26-2008, 03:33 PM

It's not just you, me too. Right now, but earlier today and for the past 2 day it was slow as hell, or it wouldn't even load at all sometimes!

na14yu
06-26-2008, 03:36 PM
Not here. EPHatch runs fine for me on whatever browser I use.

SinisterCivicSi
06-26-2008, 03:48 PM
clear your cookies, temp. internet files and such then try again. :mwink:

oh and have you updated your windows?

D3xn2o
06-26-2008, 04:04 PM
clear your cookies, temp. internet files and such then try again. :mwink:

oh and have you updated your windows?

hey sin thanx for moving the thread...

Im actually on vista my laptop came with it I just updated to service pack 1 on vista :violin:

my temps cookies internet files everything clear... its actually working ok so im guessing it was just a hiccup in my area... ill keep an eye on it tho...

thx for the Ideas tho guys........

D3xn2o
06-26-2008, 04:05 PM
It's not just you, me too. Right now, but earlier today and for the past 2 day it was slow as hell, or it wouldn't even load at all sometimes!

so it wasn't just me.... yea its been going on for the past 2 days...

donaldep3
07-18-2008, 04:08 PM

hahahaha:mconfused: