PDA

View Full Version : Rear Cargo Area Carpet?

IcyDeath
06-27-2008, 05:53 PM
When I bought my Civic the owner before me had taken out the spare and the jack and had audio cables for amps and subs going back there. The problem though is really that it's nasty back there and there is no carpet just some cracked old thin particle board. Is the carpet back there just some mat I could order from Honda?

I tried checking some of the sites, but didn't really see anything.

liquid cooled
06-27-2008, 06:21 PM
^ yes http://www.hondapartscheap.com/southbay/jsp/prddisplay.jsp?inputstate=5&catcgry1=CIVIC&catcgry2=2005&catcgry3=3DR+SI+SIDE+SRS&catcgry5=SIDE+LINING&vinsrch=no

IcyDeath
06-27-2008, 06:46 PM
Thanks...

Doh! $80 that sucks. It looks like I need screw 30 and 29 to hold it down or something also? Bah, can't really tell for sure on that diagram. I could do alot with $80, like pay my speeding ticket. *grumble, grumble*

ep_hatcher_510
06-27-2008, 07:49 PM
I have seen people on other forums who carries a lot of crap in their trunks buy carpet from a roll from Home Depot (known as runners i think) and just cut it to shape, cost them 20 bucks. Of course wont look nice as OEM but saves money and you can put whatever crap on it you want without worrying.