PDA

View Full Version : Fog Lamp installation

SBC31
07-12-2002, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by NetDragon
FLOODS, FOGS Blah!!!! YES FOGS! DO you need to change out the plastic thing that goes around the front air dam to install "FOGS" ? Thanks,:p
Here's the info on adding the fog lamps.
Fog Lamps (http://www.collegehillshonda.com/instructions/02si/foglights.pdf)

xlr8
07-12-2002, 08:35 PM
man that seems like alot of work.

SBC31
07-13-2002, 10:02 AM
Yup, too much work. Will have to look at aftermarket ones, but I do love how the Honda ones fit.

xlr8
07-13-2002, 10:41 AM
im not a huge fan of the fogs on our cars i think honda fogs usually look alittle bit more contoured into the front bumper then these. i think these look like a set of aftermarket fogs put in the corners of the bottom grill

SBC31
07-13-2002, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by xlr8
i think honda fogs usually look alittle bit more contoured into the front bumper then these. i think these look like a set of aftermarket fogs put in the corners of the bottom grill

Not really sure what you are talking about here, but the installation instructions are from HONDA itself for the actual HONDA fog lamps.

xlr8
07-13-2002, 01:22 PM
yeah i know. i just think that the factory fogs on the 5th and 6th gen civics looked alittle bit more integrated into the front bumper. i saw the factory fogs on rocket_civic's car, i thought they were just some aftermarket ones, until i saw the post here