PDA

View Full Version : blew a fuse mayb more

thevietkid33
07-01-2008, 08:34 PM
well today somehow i blew a fuse. my odometer and all my ac controls and everthing arent lighting up anymore. plus my bumber lights arent working either. does anyone know which fuse this is so i can fix it. its realli irritating. thanks in advanced.
hao

blueEP3piece
07-04-2008, 10:46 AM
I'll help you troubleshoot it, but you have to come to my house.

edit- I'm pretty sure I still have your number from prepping for the AC meet. pm me if you can.

Sub
07-04-2008, 10:40 PM
Funny... this just happen to me. I found out what fuse it was. It was in the number 2 fuse spot a 15amp light blue one.

The problem is that it just keeps blowing the fuse. I'm going to have to look deep into the problem also.

Ok.. so after reading the wire dig. No. 2 fuse in the underther hood box does give power to the Tail light relay, Dash lights, and all the running lights front and back. It also feeds in the mutilplex. In the Service manuel it is on page 22-71.

Update: Fixed so far
Seems i did something right, i pulled out the relay to do a visual inspection. I also undid my aftermarket radio and unpluged the amp. I put the relay back in and gave it a go, the fuse didn't pop.. so i hooked the radio up and and fuse still ok.. last hooked the amp back up and the fuse is still ok. I'm thinking it was a bad ground on my amp, or one of the pieces on the harness to the radio was touching something.

I hope this help in your problem..i know it was a pain in the ass for me.

bigred
07-05-2008, 02:50 PM
I had this happen to me also...found out it was a wire from my fogs grounding out on my radiator! Check any wiring u added and and make sure everything is gud.